Preview Britney's Appearance On The Jonathan Ross Show

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

What are the odds :orangu2: :orangu2: :orangu2:

IKR? I bet he booked his slot months ago, whereas Brit's Floppy Team have booked everything last minute. 

"Hi BBC, we'd like to offer Graham Norton an interview with Britney Spears during her UK visit."

"Sorry, Justin Timberlake is booked for that week. Maybe try Jonathan Ross."

"KK thanks. Bye!"

I've seen two threads this morning as I read exhale and drink my coffee that I have to call out say I COMPLETELY disagree with. The first one was in regards to not receiving any more singles. This topic can dip so many ways as I personally don't think her team is the BEST BUT with her cship you guys have to understand that it wouldn't matter who manages Brit because the rules are going to be tight either way. She needs people around her that she can trust and Larry has never failed her. He abides by other authorities and imo does a good job. He also manages other very successful artists who are not under her restraints. We will be getting more than MM people. This album means a lot to her and thats why shes squeezing the **** out of MM and still promoting. They are just taking their time. This is not a BJ 2.0, FF, OR even Circus for that matter. This leads into my second topic. Someone posted that she shouldnt be promoting like this because she is a queen...are you kidding me? Who doesnt want promo? She is not above anyone else and has never had that mentality. After all these years, fans deserve this exposure. This is why we stan people. Shes taking her own medicine and getting to work ***** and I suggest fans start doing the same. The gp is slowly picking back up on her and its evident through press, and her instagram pics rising to almost 400,000 likes. Have your opinions, but show support damn it. I wish exhale was popping like back in the day. 

Guest Nick Jonas
23 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

IKR? I bet he booked his slot months ago, whereas Brit's Floppy Team have booked everything last minute. 

"Hi BBC, we'd like to offer Graham Norton an interview with Britney Spears during her UK visit."

"Sorry, Justin Timberlake is booked for that week. Maybe try Jonathan Ross."

"KK thanks. Bye!"

:orangu:

Archived