Preview Britney's Appearance On The Jonathan Ross Show

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so not sure was it posted before or not but Jonathan wanted Britney to hold a spider and from being open and cool she became so stressed in a second. She kept saying "I'm not doing it" then she walked away like few feets away from him.

Jonathan decided it's a great thing to turn around and scare Britney with the spider. She got SO scared she run out to the side of the studio. She had high heels and couldn't propely walk. I got scared for her. You could tell she was somewhere esle at that moment. :/ 

Also, just to let you know LarrY was standing on the left side of the studio but he was so far away Britney had to feel safe. She was not scripted. I was expecting 5 minutes of "very cool", then we got this hour or her being honest and mature! 

1 minute ago, Patryczon said:

Ok so not sure was it posted before or not but Jonathan wanted Britney to hold a spider and from being open and cool she became so stressed in a second. She kept saying "I'm not doing it" then she walked away like few feets away from him.

Jonathan decided it's a great thing to turn around and scare Britney with the spider. She got SO scared she run out to the side of the studio. She had high heels and couldn't propely walk. I got scared for her. You could tell she was somewhere esle at that moment. :/

WTF, that's tacky af, absolutely unoriginal and not funny. 

32 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

That's actually a big deal indeed, since nobody in her team has ever adressed it as far as I remember. 

If she's saying this now, without anyone asking her about it and just randomly bringing it up, must mean that she wants to talk about it. Maybe she was testing who-ever's in control to see how they would react if she brought it up.

She's not in control anymore, just financially. I think she brought it up because her case with sam is finally over so she can feel more freely talking about it without it being a problem for her in court.

5 minutes ago, Patryczon said:

Also, just to let you know LarrY was standing on the left side of the studio but he was so far away Britney had to feel safe. She was not scripted. I was expecting 5 minutes of "very cool", then we got this hour or her being honest and mature! 

I wanna see his face when the word conservatorship came out of Britney's mouth. He can eat ****, he looks like satan.

8 minutes ago, Patryczon said:

Why would they even ask her to hold a spider to begin with? I feel like British shows are even messier than American shows. :shameless:

3 minutes ago, Body ache said:

She's not in control anymore, just financially. I think she brought it up because her case with sam is finally over so she can feel more freely talking about it without it being a problem for her in court.

Do you mean you think she's not IN control anymore, or not being controlled anymore ? because those are the exact opposite of each other

1 minute ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Do you mean you think she's not IN control anymore, or not being controlled anymore ? because those are the exact opposite of each other

She's still under both conservatorships. Personal and financial. It was set permanent a while ago. We would know if it ever ended. 

34 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Why would they even ask her to hold a spider to begin with? I feel like British shows are even messier than American shows. :shameless:

I have to say I was stunned watching this... You could tell how Britney's mood changed within few seconds. After he scared her she left the studio to change and when she came back to record the commercials she was still sad/scared. 

Jonathan wanted to shoot arm-wresling commercial and she simply said (again!) "I'm not doing that" like 3 times with her face without any kind of smile. She was so serious you could tell she's angry for that. 

29 minutes ago, Patryczon said:

I have to say I was stunned watching this... You could tell how Britney's mood changed within few seconds. After he scared her she left the studio to change and when she came back to record the commercials she was still sad/scared. 

Jonathan wanted to shoot arm-wresling commercial and she simply said (again!) "I'm not doing that" like 3 times with her face without any kind of smile. She was so serious you could tell she's angry for that. 

It looks like out of almost an hour-long material they've recorded, we're gonna get 5 minutes of her on that show lol. Aaand she's probably not doing another talk show for a while.

Archived