Preview Britney's Appearance On The Jonathan Ross Show

Jordan Miller

Seriously I´m so sick of her team and this constant pre-approval of questions/meetings and so on...

This woman is nearly 35 and she can´t even talk or behave on her own without pre-approval by her team. It´s ridiculous now.  :nyheadache:

This isn´t fun for Britney, neither for her fans anymore. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, marioh said:

I can't believe some people here thought that c-ship doesn't affect her albums/career etc. It is obviously there to keep her in the business, so that she doesn't rebel again and say '**** this, I'm not doing it anymore'. She's a brand and everything is about money as it has always been... I can't even imagine how much $$ everyone involved in her and the c-ship who hasn't been present to the scene before has made since 2008. But poor Britney only gets allowances and she is the reason why these leechers get paid in the first place. Smh... Ah, the day she is finally set free of the personal and financial conservatorships will be a very very happy day.

It was good for Circus even though lots of Blackout songs were paid major dust. She could have had 7 singles. The cship wasnt necessary for FF and BJ.

4 hours ago, maquisl said:

I can't believe they scrapped the c-ship part :sickofu: Everyone is talking about that, c'mon!!!!

Besides that, she looks really great. I can't believe she refused the fun things they proposed her, Jonathan's interviews are hilarious so I hope this one too.

Do we know for sure that they cut that part out?

I have a feeling someone is getting spanked tonight for bringing up what a drag the conservatorship has been for her.  And that's truly sad that she doesn't realize it has been much more than 3 years -- its 9th anniversary is coming up. 

God, I feel so bad for her &  I don't understand why there isn't more of an uproar over this issue in a young American's life.  We need to start a revolution against this injustice in what is supposed to be our justice system!  

It's time to GET MAD people.

Wake up, America !  The only way we can be heard or make any difference in this life is by trying.

I don't care if it's a damned petititon made on Change.org.  This woman has no legal rights to fight this battle for herself.

Her family, as good as they may be, have no reason to want her out. I'm sure they belive it's protecting her based off the way it has undoubtedly been explained to them. Not to mention, how lucrative it is for them.  Money breeds greed and changes people (let's not forget Jaime was just granted a raise he asked for.)

This is wrong.  So very wrong.  It's obvious Britney's lived a VERY sheltered life.  She says things, and comes across as much younger than she is.  That's because you are a product of your environment.  If you are treated as a young child, then guess how you're going to act !  

I haven't ever heard her mention anything negative herself regarding the conservatorship, so I've kept quiet on the subject.  Now it's time to speak for someone who isn't legally allowed to.

I don't think we'll ever know why this conservatorship hasn't ended. I'm frustrated about the fraudulent performances ( no singing and limited dancing). I'm frustrated with the new album sales suffering, with her useless manager Larry, we are all witnessing torture. It's been 8 years. All we can do is keep watching. Some fans hope that she will start singing again, that the conservatorship will end, that she will dance and sing at the same time. I don't expect anything Anymore. 

3 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

trivial question: did she actually say the word "conservatorship" or did she say "the restraint" like she did in FTR ?

OP here. Yep, she said "C-ship" and I couldn't believe it right after heard it in the studio. Seems like most of the Audience didn't knew it's such a Big deal.

i start to think it was like a message she wanted to share with world. I'm still here, C-ship is not what I want anymore... 

still can't believe I was there at such important interview taping 

4 minutes ago, Patryczon said:

OP here. Yep, she said "C-ship" and I couldn't believe it right after heard it in the studio. Seems like most of the Audience didn't knew it's such a Big deal.

i start to think it was like a message she wanted to share with world. I'm still here, C-ship is not what I want anymore... 

still can't believe I was there at such important interview taping 

That's actually a big deal indeed, since nobody in her team has ever adressed it as far as I remember. 

If she's saying this now, without anyone asking her about it and just randomly bringing it up, must mean that she wants to talk about it. Maybe she was testing who-ever's in control to see how they would react if she brought it up.

3 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

That's actually a big deal indeed, since nobody in her team has ever adressed it as far as I remember. 

If she's saying this now, without anyone asking her about it and just randomly bringing it up, must mean that she wants to talk about it. Maybe she was testing who-ever's in control to see how they would react if she brought it up.

My thoughts exactly, maybe she was testing how her team including her dad would react! Tomorrow is a big day for the BritArmy. We'll see if they cut it or not! If they do at least her fans and even some media (iHeart posted about it etc) outlets know the "rumours".. We all know they are true but of course they dont.

26 minutes ago, justphil said:

The c-ship needs to end and this woman needs to be freed. 

It's all about the money, and money runs the world. It makes me scared for her. If they cut this out, it will be clear she can't talk about it and the people holding her back want to hide it from the public. Period.

As much as I am with everyone on the fact that the conservatorship going on for this long is highly suspicious, there is also an element of protection to it for her, f.e. in terms of lawsuits, accountability, liability and so on.

Even though she has now said that it limited her creative possibilities before, she hasn't exactly said that it still does now or that she wants out of it necessarily. 

I get everyone's point of view on this, but it's a delicate matter because we're still not sure about how she really feels about this. 

Just wanted to point that out, it's not all black and white - good guys vs bad guys. 

6 minutes ago, Wombat said:

My thoughts exactly, maybe she was testing how her team including her dad would react! Tomorrow is a big day for the BritArmy. We'll see if they cut it or not! If they do at least her fans and even some media (iHeart posted about it etc) outlets know the "rumours".. We all know they are true but of course they dont.

If there's nothing to hide and the conservatorship is still imposed because she's okay with it, they have no reason to cut it. If anything it will generate publicity.

If they cut it out, that will look suspicious by now.

I agree everybodygiesdown but saying "everything has been planned for me" was so sad to hear. It was like she wanted to talk about it but Jonathan had this list of topics he couldn't reach. 

Btw did anyone told you how he scared **** out if her with the spider? It was so bad I sas worried for her :/

2 minutes ago, Patryczon said:

I agree everybodygiesdown but saying "everything has been planned for me" was so sad to hear. It was like she wanted to talk about it but Jonathan had this list of topics he couldn't reach. 

Btw did anyone told you how he scared **** out if her with the spider? It was so bad I sas worried for her :/

That does sound very sad 

12 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I think she mentioned it only because she was feeling less controlled or something. I mean, on a talk show, you don't have a PR person or your manager/father sitting next to you and watching if you say something you aren't supposed to say (these ppl are definitely there somewhere, but how would it look if they appeared out of nowhere and screamed 'CUT' in front of the whole audience)... It's a different environment. There was an audience full of people who will later report on social media everything she said. Yes, it's still pretaped so that part is definitely going to be cut, but maybe she thought it's airing LIVE so she felt liberated to say whatever she wants without anyone censoring her as they usually do... I don't know, just my theory.

Archived