Preview Britney's Appearance On The Jonathan Ross Show

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, briteen said:

(RUMOR HAS IT THAT) Kevin came to pick up the boys and she brought either one or both of them (cant remember) into her bedroom and locked them in there with herself, eventually she wouldn't come out, and they had to break in to get them. Followed by her being brought and strapped into an ambulance where she was taken to a hospital, locked up, and put on a 5150 psychiatric hold. Jamie was given custody/temporary conservatorship of Britney, and eventually got it permanent.

Not to forget the amount of police, paparazzis and ambulance... it was quite a show!

14 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

I think Femme Fatale and Britney Jean are the albums where you can tell she was not really involved 100%, I mean look at her attitude and those two eras and she was like whatever and didn't really care about it. 

This!

I think she's actually refering to those albums specifically because they are completely products of the label and executive producers! I think she actually really likes Circus a lot and while she may not have been super involved with it she sounds much more present and into it on the album than she does on FF and BJ.....I think Circus was done similarly to how her older albums were done where a lot of it was brought to her but she also got to have fun with it and put her own stamp on it! 

the Daily Star article that talked about britney and how she mentioned her conservatorsip in JRS is removed! Do you think team britney is responsible for this ? i actually had hope that they wouldn't remove these parts from the interview but after seeing this I;m starting to lose hope

9 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

This!

I think she's actually refering to those albums specifically because they are completely products of the label and executive producers! I think she actually really likes Circus a lot and while she may not have been super involved with it she sounds much more present and into it on the album than she does on FF and BJ.....I think Circus was done similarly to how her older albums were done where a lot of it was brought to her but she also got to have fun with it and put her own stamp on it! 

Yeah, you can tell in FTR that she was really involved with Circus - it was her therapy :crying4:

56 minutes ago, fanman08 said:

Can that thing ******* end already. She's obviously not a danger to herself anymore

utter bs I despise her team/father :rude2me:

Her alcoholic father was a danger for his family where was his conservatorship?

Dude's only achievement is Britney Spears, he could not even run a damn restaurant for more than 2 years smh

**** patriarchy

Even with the recording of Circus there was a clear agenda on the part of her team:

From the songwriter of "Circus" and "Shattered Glass"...

"As for her last album, Circus, Kelly explained that Britney's 2008 LP served a very specific purpose in the singer's pop-star timeline. "The last album was more clean pop. [Its purpose] was to reintroduce Britney to the world as the pop princess," he explained, adding that they're taking an anything-goes approach to the March album and he's still not sure what the "final product is going to be."

http://www.mtv.com/news/1656529/britney-spears-new-album/

2 hours ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

I honestly think she's ALWAYS been like this behind the scenes.

I don't understand when other fans think she's shy or some dainty little princess.

Britney is a goofy, obnoxious, burping, farting beautiful mess. The way we see her in most interviews is filtered because her PR guy is hovering over her in the background.

This is not the real Britney, yes she was goofy and cute but Chaotic was too much, she was so lonely and desperate for attention and that´s how she endep up with someone like Kevin Federline

Oh shut the **** up. Her fave colors ARE baby blue and pink. If you looked at the Britney and BJ album covers you could understand. And She doesnt need to have *** or party all the time in real life to sing or write about ***/party songs its all the IMAGINATION(takes you over). If a writer writes a novel about a serial killer it doesnt mean He is into killing people and stuff like that. And she never said she would retire seriously in GLORY ERA. She said something like that this year but it was obvious she was trolling. A true fan would have known

Bye.

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

She is all over the place in interviews. 

Who really knows what to believe. 

One minute blue is her fav color and the next it's pink. 

One minute she will make 100 albums, the next she won't be around for more than two more years.

One minute she wants a husband and the next minute she doesn't want to even do more than kiss a guy.

She's always liked pink and blue...Baby, Britney, ITZ,  Blackout (pink dress.or blue), Britney jean, 

0a6c31c90851d76b0f4446532d5ad560.jpg

1 hour ago, Draw The Blinds said:

I'm confused too cause she's still under conservatorship :huh:

Maybe the terms of it are changing, or she knows something we don't yet... maybe there is an end in sight after all! :letitburn:

I live for the day we can use the hastag #britneyisfree :tifftear:

Can we just start the hashtag trending now and see if it catches on and they notice :tifftear:

Jk I dream big.

1 minute ago, SomeoneYouDontKnow said:

Oh shut the **** up. Her fave colors ARE baby blue and pink. If you looked at the Britney and BJ album covers you could understand. And She doesnt need to have *** or party all the time in real life to sing or write about ***/party songs its all the IMAGINATION(takes you over). If a writer writes a novel about a serial killer it doesnt mean He is into killing people and stuff like that. And she never said she would retire seriously in GLORY ERA. She said something like that this year but it was obvious she was trolling. A true fan would have known

Bye.

Don't forget In the Zone.  I've always noticed those are her favourite colours. 

And yeah, the song lyrics are just lyrics.  Especially in pop music when people give you stuff. :/ 

Her sons are almost in middle school

so their at that age where they are able to develop a more growing relationship and bond with Britney 

it's not like the circus era, where Britney could get nannys and possibly her mother to watch the kids as she goes to work

just naturally, their comes a time in a woman's life where different things begin to fascinate her

she says that she lives a boring life now, because its relatively different than most pop stars's lifestyles

what she enjoys now in her life, most single people in their 20's would consider boring, but I think she really is the happiest and most satisfied she's been in ages.

She is so much more open with the UK press. The American media circus ruined her, it's no wonder she's very short/doesn't want to talk to anyone when she's here.
Her fans love her, but she must know deep down the American press is harsh with her, and the UK is so much more forgiving/supportive.

Good for her.

1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

While I don't follow the conservatorship as closely, it seems like there was a shift in it August 2015 when her dad became a little more removed and her brother Brian stepped in for day-to-day things. That's when Mermaidney appeared, and that's when we noticed she had this amazing spark back in her and her dancing was on point. She also recorded Make Me around that time, and Karen Kwak was hired not long before if not around that same time for Glory.

It seems like she was inferring that she didn't have the creative freedom on Circus, FF, and BJ like she had with Glory. Her conservatorship is obviously intertwined with all facets of her life, so it wouldn't be far off to think that those at the top/in charge of the conservatorship pushed her music to go in certain directions, and that's probably why people say that FF (despite it's commercial success) didn't have Britney's personality all over it, and with BJ, we all know the "most personal album yet" was not handled the best...

All that to say, she probably had very narrow options presented to her as the way she had to go for her albums post 2008, and she probably wasn't allowed to stray far from those narrow options. With Glory, it seems like she was able to determine the direction she wanted to go, take the time she wanted, and work with folks (like Karen).

Yes I think for the songs she wrote she couldn't decide what would be on the album or the musical direction for those albums. FF would've been a completely different album much darker and BJ wouldn't exist. 

Archived