Preview Britney's Appearance On The Jonathan Ross Show

Jordan Miller

3 minutes ago, MeowBurglar said:

Yes! OMG my judgement goes out the window and I'll say the weirdest ****. Stuff I normally wouldn't. it's like my filter comes off.

I've had people ask me if I'm drunk before and I'm not. I was 100% sober - just really freaking tired.  I go from tired, to my second wind and get really goofy, to dead silent. When I hit dead silent it's best just to leave me alone lol

I laugh at basically everything and actually I was like that when I first came out, my cousin and I were awake all night talking and I ended up opening up about EVERYTHING...now that I think about it  it does feel almost like I'm high. Specially I tend to get like that when I'm with my best friend or my lover... so yeah I used to think that too till I read here there was a chance she was high lol The thought didn't even cross my mind. Even the part where she is making fun of a dance move in the garden...I had the exact same experience and I wasn't high at all.  

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I laugh at basically everything and actually I was like that when I first came out, my cousin and I were awake all night talking and I ended up opening up about EVERYTHING...now that I think about it  it does feel almost like I'm high. Specially I tend to get like that when I'm with my best friend or my lover... so yeah I used to think that too till I read here there was a chance she was high lol The thought didn't even cross my mind. Even the part where she is making fun of a dance move in the garden...I had the exact same experience and I wasn't high at all.  

Well when she was like in her PJ's surfing across the huge table in her hotel room???

I just think Britney is goofy lol.

4 hours ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

I always thought her jaw hurt in the video because she'd done something like MNDA. :omg:

That video was one of the reasons the public started to turn on her, and she's just now finally getting past it.

Same here I didn't think of weed at all when I saw the video because of the jaw hurting thing :verycool:

8 hours ago, lolo. said:

Yes, what I mean is how law allows someone to control another adult's life in all of its aspects? I can understand that his father was taking care of her (something that I find logical considering that she's his daughter, so it's his duty to take care of his child), but why using laws to take care of her? My father takes care of me without taking any legal decision, he just plays his role as a father. In my view, since the beginning everybody wanted to take advantage, because if you really want to look after your child you don't go to a court, and specially conservatorship must be illegal, it's a wat to imprision someone.

her father didn't came out with the idea of c-ship, Lou Taylor did, so its all about the money 
this evil woman covers herself with christianity but you know what if you make someone prisoner for your own good it's a crime
I have hope Britney will fight against it when her kids will turn 18 (because they won't be able to take them away from her)
it's hard to believe that people can manipulate her like that but let's be real she wouldn't work at all after her breakdown...
I just don't understand how her mother, sister, brother can look at this situation and do nothing. I don't think Britney can legally hire a lawyer herself...weird 

I'm still shocked she talked about the conservatorship, I hope they don't cut it out because it shows the public that she is taking back control. And I'm thankful for the fans who went to the taping and gave details, because if they edit it out for Saturday, we probably wouldn't have got all the details, or even believed it if it was a random person saying it!

19 minutes ago, marioh said:

They're sooo gonna cut the part about the c-ship and probably many more so we'll get yet another boring interview about food, kids and yoga. I wish someone had recorded it from the audience. 

Totally!! But at least we know a bit more of what's in her mind. And that is literally priceless. We needed that insight. 

9 hours ago, IconicShow said:

If this is true then she basically lied during her interview with Diane Sawyer.

she lies all the time everybody knows that ,its not like its the first time tho 

if there was an award for that she would be the first to get it lol 

but i love the way she lies its so funny :explainlol:

Archived