Preview Britney's Appearance On The Jonathan Ross Show

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Amanda1822 said:

It came out way before she got pregnant the first time and they had just married (I'm assuming you're referencing the chaotic clip) I think if he did try to use that specific clip against her in court he's an even bigger idiot than I thought because he was also there and also usually high AF so she would've just turned that right around. 

Who leaked it though?

It didn't actually wind up in Chaotic, did it?

1 minute ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Who leaked it though?

It didn't actually wind up in Chaotic, did it?

It was on the bonus DVD in the deleted scenes because it didn't show them smoking or show any evidence it was just made really clear by the exhale family. Also it was just really clear. I was I think 12 or 13 when it came out and I was like "why is she so happy about itching her foot?" A few years later it all made sense lolz 

1 minute ago, Amanda1822 said:

It was on the bonus DVD in the deleted scenes because it didn't show them smoking or show any evidence it was just made really clear by the exhale family. Also it was just really clear. I was I think 12 or 13 when it came out and I was like "why is she so happy about itching her foot?" A few years later it all made sense lolz 

What the ****?

I always thought Kevin leaked that after they broke up...Why would she include that clip on a DVD?!

Just now, Steel_Magnolia said:

What the ****?

I always thought Kevin leaked that after they broke up...Why would she include that clip on a DVD?!

Because 2004-2005ney didn't give a **** also she probably thought no one would think anything of it other than it was funny and that she had major burping skills 

4 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

What the ****?

It made the DVD special. But I never thought they are high, and I smoke every week. lol It's just a theory they could just be drunk or anything. And like I said they could've eaten it rather than smoking...so she didn't lie. :quirkney:

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

It made the DVD special. But I never thought they are high, and I smoke every week. lol It's just a theory they could just be drunk or anything. And like I said they could've eaten it rather than smoking...so she didn't lie. :quirkney:

I always thought her jaw hurt in the video because she'd done something like MNDA. :omg:

That video was one of the reasons the public started to turn on her, and she's just now finally getting past it.

1 minute ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

I always thought her jaw hurt in the video because she'd done something like MNDA. :omg:

That video was one of the reasons the public started to turn on her, and she's just now finally getting past it.

I always thought her jaw hurt because she had been giving Kevin ******** all day tbh 

Archived