Britney Opens Up In Apple Music Festival Pre-Show Interviews

Jordan Miller

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

We already have the ending of Make me..to think of it it looks like HTM...and she is wearing black bra too. lol

Yeah, some of the bits of the Private Show ad gave me HTM teas too. But I was impressed with the cinematography and that stalker plotline they went with for the video. I'd love to see a solid narrative like that again in Britney's videos.

Also... apparently Selena isn't Spanish. Whoops :orangu: 

6 minutes ago, Barbie Spears said:

Yeah, some of the bits of the Private Show ad gave me HTM teas too. But I was impressed with the cinematography and that stalker plotline they went with for the video. I'd love to see a solid narrative like that again in Britney's videos.

Also... apparently Selena isn't Spanish. Whoops :orangu: 

I think she assumed that because of her last name lol

33 minutes ago, Barbie Spears said:

In the interview before AMF:

"I was really inspired by that. It was really clever and it was really smooth. And um, you know, she's spanish and she's a baby so I was really inspired by her work." 

Now can we get a flawless music video for Slumber Party inspired by the Hands To Myself visuals?

Image result for selena gomez hands to myself gifImage result for britney spears gif

01-11.jpg

2 hours ago, Barbie Spears said:

"I was really inspired by that. It was really clever and it was really smooth. And um, you know, she's spanish and she's a baby so I was really inspired by her work." 

Now can we get a flawless music video for Slumber Party inspired by the Hands To Myself visuals?

Image result for selena gomez hands to myself gifImage result for britney spears gif

I actually just thought that first gif was lesbian **** for a split second LMAO

2 hours ago, Barbie Spears said:

Totally !!! I love Revival and I LOVE Glory !!! I can listen to both the same day :)

Archived