Britney dancer from Brasil, have you all seen this?

Draw The Blinds

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Sloppy & messy? But they all hit the moves and were fluid, as well as in-sync with each other :waitwhat:

Has being Britney fans really lowered our standards as to what dancing is?

it was very sloppy. Especially the "britney" girl. I recognize the moves from the circus tour. Yes they hit the moves but it was not fluid and it was messy.

i dont understand the language but if its a dancing show like so you think you can dance in America i can see why they scalped them. Like I said it's good for fans dancing in their rooms or a school talent show but if the show is looking for dancers it's not them.

3 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Has being Britney fans really lowered our standards as to what dancing is?

it was very sloppy. Especially the "britney" girl. I recognize the moves from the circus tour. Yes they hit the moves but it was not fluid and it was messy.

i dont understand the language but if its a dancing show like so you think you can dance in America i can see why they scalped them. Like I said it's good for fans dancing in their rooms or a school talent show but if the show is looking for dancers it's not them.

Lol okay you can call them messy but if I see you claim any of the POM routines to be flawless I'm coming for you sis :wannadie:

Spoiler

:uknowit::uknowit::uknowit:

Archived