Watch Britney Spears's Performance At The Apple Music Festival In London

Jordan Miller

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

I'm in turkey and it ain't working.... :( It should tho...I got it just because of her.

What do you mean? The app isn't loading at all? Or what? 

Coz mine is working. I was able to stream Glory just a while ago.

I don't know how the Apple Music Festival is gonna work with the app though.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

It doesn't open the streams in turkey. lol I got apple music for nothing. How much later will it be online?

I hope, she does it in a short time. 

6 minutes ago, britrey said:

What do you mean? The app isn't loading at all? Or what? 

Coz mine is working. I was able to stream Glory just a while ago.

I don't know how the Apple Music Festival is gonna work with the app though.

I think it's gonna work when the live stream is happening for me it's at 4 pm, cause I don't know about anyone else, I'm kinda close to Britney :quirkney: 

3 hours ago, Oliver T said:

We can all agree we've been slayed recently, with all the promo perfs and mainly the VMA's, which were flawless, and the Iheart thing, which was just shockingly magical. 

HOWEVER,

Those all have in common a certain degree of non-live vocals.

Do you think it might be an issue for the Apple Music Festival?

Cuz I don't recall seeing one performance with non-live vocals besides for backing tracks with live vocals on top of it. 

capturedcran2016-09-2xlsii.png

I feel like it might be the last chance Brit has to prove she's a singer. It's now or never. 

Because truly, we haven't truly heard her sing live since at least 2011, and most of it was probably pre-recorded vocals (even though there was quite a lot of true live during the FFT I believe) and I think that's kinda sad.

Britney was an amazing singer and performer.

I mean, I understand that voices change, anxiety, dance routines , but one live song per show is not too much I believe.

I mean, she took a handmic at the VMA's while there were non-live vocals. 

Don't you find it a bit, odd? Why would she bother?

So yeah, what will happen on Tuesday in your opinion? 

NB : This is not a hate thread, I don't like bashing and I don't think Britney deserves it. However, it is a fact that Britney hasn't sung live on a regular basis for a long time. 

PS : ENJOY A GREAT LIVE PERFORMANCE FROM BRIT HERSELF. SLAYING LEFT AND RIGHT.

Wow 

3 hours ago, Oliver T said:

We can all agree we've been slayed recently, with all the promo perfs and mainly the VMA's, which were flawless, and the Iheart thing, which was just shockingly magical. 

HOWEVER,

Those all have in common a certain degree of non-live vocals.

Do you think it might be an issue for the Apple Music Festival?

Cuz I don't recall seeing one performance with non-live vocals besides for backing tracks with live vocals on top of it. 

capturedcran2016-09-2xlsii.png

I feel like it might be the last chance Brit has to prove she's a singer. It's now or never. 

Because truly, we haven't truly heard her sing live since at least 2011, and most of it was probably pre-recorded vocals (even though there was quite a lot of true live during the FFT I believe) and I think that's kinda sad.

Britney was an amazing singer and performer.

I mean, I understand that voices change, anxiety, dance routines , but one live song per show is not too much I believe.

I mean, she took a handmic at the VMA's while there were non-live vocals. 

Don't you find it a bit, odd? Why would she bother?

So yeah, what will happen on Tuesday in your opinion? 

NB : This is not a hate thread, I don't like bashing and I don't think Britney deserves it. However, it is a fact that Britney hasn't sung live on a regular basis for a long time. 

PS : ENJOY A GREAT LIVE PERFORMANCE FROM BRIT HERSELF. SLAYING LEFT AND RIGHT.

Thanks for sharing that video. I have never seen it before she looks so cute. It's nice to see her sing live and even here she doesn't sing every part and there are back vocals but it looks really cool. Wish she was doing that now. 

6 minutes ago, Drogon said:

I tried to sign up for it using my old US itunes account but I need a credit card number or a gift card :crying2:

Same here. Call me stupid but my friends always bought me gift cards and I paid them, when I moved to turkey I didn't know Turkish gift cards only work with Turkish account, now I'm stuck with a turkish account that doesn't stream the festival and no way to buy a us gift account anymore 

Archived