1 minute ago, Crayboy said:

All of this please

I know it's hard for Britney to sing live, in her "Britney" voice

I'm writing to u larry

change the damn songs to fit Brits NATURAL register

Or have her on the piano

let the girl show the damn talent she possesses

THIS 

no one is expecting her to sing in that voice anymore cause they all know it's hard to do and even she had trouble singing like that live #JusticeForDeepney

5 minutes ago, baobao199 said:

I'm using browser and It works perfectly, you can down again using browser :embarrassney:

I think it's because most mobile devices can't download files bigger than 4.0gb (that's what the Mega app has told me just now) and that the download looked like it was fully completed but actually wasn't.

Britards are getting more annoying than ever, and we all look stupid and delusional when they go on youtube/twitter/facebook/instagram commenting that ****.

idgaf, I AM A FAN, a huge fan, but that doesn't mean I have to praise everything she does, especially when she's capable of doing so much more. She's doubting herself, and I'm assuming people around her and these britards are doubting her too. According to them, she's an "entertainer/recording artist" not a singer. 1981-1999ney begs to differ. She still has it, she needs to train and grow as an artist. 

Either dance your butt off (primney level) without half-assing and skipping, or at least sing a long to the track (which should be loud enough to hear). Half-assing/skipping and lip syncing is not doing her any good. 

What are u talking about she always sings live? :donewithit: Some people can sing with their mouth closed.

http://www.rhythmuseum.com/arjuna/throatsinging.html

She went to Tibet to learn how to sing with her throat so she won't run out of breath. mariah.png.901139aad9208fd0621fb39a11a6f

I cant at some of you actually thinking Larry forces her to sing like Oopsney. How does that even work? "Britney u better sound like a teenager in that booth or i will end your career" mariah.png.901139aad9208fd0621fb39a11a6f

Archived