Watch Britney Spears's Performance At The Apple Music Festival In London

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Sad cause Apple never emailed me which wins i didn't win tickets :crying2:

BRITNEY'S FIRST UK PERFORMANCE IN 5 YEARS AND I'M NOT EVEN GONNA BE THERE :crying2:

I wish there was another way to watch it other than Apple Music though...

Get the app it's free for 3 months LOL 

can't believe people still use Spotify AM is so much better hell even Tidal is better than Spotify 

1 hour ago, Isla. said:

I don't and tbh i honestly think it's stupid how you need Apple Music, might just wait till the show is on youtube, but i still wanna see it live, wish there was another way :crying2: 

Every new user get a free 3 month trial! 

plus then you got three months to stream the heck out of glory :rihclap:

2 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Get the app it's free for 3 months LOL 

can't believe people still use Spotify AM is so much better hell even Tidal is better than Spotify 

Lol i don't use Spotify i'm just not a streaming person. Unless it's youtube haha

I might but i keep hearing it messes up music libraries... a Britney fan on twitter said it messed hers up and she doesn't want to install it again just to watch the show... eurgh why have Apple gotta be so difficult 

1 minute ago, WouldYouHIAM said:

Every new user get a free 3 month trial! 

plus then you got three months to stream the heck out of glory :rihclap:

Maybe, my concern is that it messes my music library up, i don't even have the most recent version of iTunes, i just wish there were other ways of watching it, it's so stupid. I wish Apple still had that app back when it was the iTunes festival :crying2:

Just now, Isla. said:

Maybe, my concern is that it messes my music library up, i don't even have the most recent version of iTunes, i just wish there were other ways of watching it, it's so stupid. I wish Apple still had that app back when it was the iTunes festival :crying2:

Ah yes there is that. Fortunately all the music I own I've bought on iTunes. I do know that after the live stream, Apple uploads it permanently on Apple Music so you can watch it whenever. It's almost guaranteed some Stan will record it and make it available to all of us :)

Archived