DANJA POSTS ABOUT BLACKOUT

BRING THE NOISE

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, badunkahunk said:

Ugh I need a danja collab in my lifeeeeeeeee...i thought it would happen on glory.....ALSO I would be here for a Mike Will Made It collabbb :hype:

Mike Will Made It ls a great producer, I mean his work on Miley's Bangerz was really nice and I think that their collab was Get Naked (I Got A Plan) 

6 hours ago, Oliver T said:

Why so much hate towards Danja though? I read every post you made about it, there's still no reason.

He worked with Brit, with is a milestone in his career. Hence he talks about it.

Imagine thinking someone is an "attetion *****" for being proud of his work :mhmsureny:

18 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I won't be lost. LOL people can throw weak shade but they can't deny Danja is a one-trick pony who constantly name-drops Britney for attention because he literally has nothing to his name except his work with her. Funny how when Joseph Kahn does it, it's annoying. When Willie does it, it's attention whoring. But when it's someone who she hasn't even spoken to in almost a decade, all of a sudden it's someone "speaking the truth" and all this crap. :hahaha: I'm dead at the double-standard.

He's not even the reason the Blackout tracks were so good, Jim Beanz was. Don't believe me? Compare Kill The Lights (which literally sounds ripped from Blackout) to Rock Boy or Blur. The sound is RADICALLY different, and the only difference? Rock Boy and Blur were produced by Danja himself. Kill The Lights was produced by him and Jim Beanz. :lessons: 

Also, can we just mention how Max Martin, Pharrell, Bloodshy & Avant, and even will.i.die do not need to constantly mention Britney and their work with her, yet Danja can't go one year without publicizing flop, REJECTED demos meant for her? :decisions: And let's not even talk about the fact that he's been denied for THREE albums in a row, and even with Glory, when Britney was IN FULL CONTROL, did he not even make it in. If BRITNEY HERSELF chose not to work with him, yet literally turned around and recreated Blackout's sound in "Coupure Électrique", then that has to mean something. But, no... Everyone's so far up his ***, they're drinking stomach acid. :tiffsmoke: 

He's the Beyoncé of the Britney Army. The unnecessarily praised, talentless hack. :donewithit:

But yeah, no one's going to make me shut up, no one's going to make me leave, and even if people don't like it... ******* free speech, *****. :verycool:

Wtf are you talking about ? You literally posted a story you invented!

Jim Beanz was the VOCAL PRODUCER on Blackout. He mainly focused on the writing, vocal production and background vocals! Danja provided the beat. 

On Circus he was the vocal producer for Womanizer, Kill the Lights and Blur. Again he didn't do the ******* beats

On Nelly's furtado 2006 album, again he mainly worked the vocal production. The only song he produced on the album was the remix of promiscuous

Also Jim DID NOT work on Timberlake's album futuresex, DANJA did and he made the beats with Timbaland

Now COMPARE

Justin Timberlake: FutureSex/LoveSounds produced by Timbo and DANJA. Danja was the one that had the idea to mix Techno/Trance with R&B. that trend this fanbase is claiming with Blackout lmao

Blackout: Most songs produced by DANJA

Nelly Furtado's Loose: Danja and Timbaland on the production (the beat)

Timbaland: Shock Value 1: Danja on the production again: you can hear the similar sounds between Gimme More and The Way I are

Without Danja

Timbaland shock value II which was a let down compared to his first album

Justin Timberlake 20/20 experience.. LOL

Nelly Furtado: the Spirit Indestructible

If you knew well, Danja and Timbo had a beef because Danja was growing too fast with working with Britney without him. Timbo had the same ego issue with his form "ghostproducer" Scott Storch. (in case you did not know, Scott helped produced "Cry me a river" which makes me wonder what good beat Timbo made on his own for JT)

I can't believe you had the AUDACITY to name Jim Beanz just because for weird reasons you hate Danja.

Smh

By the sounds of yesterday's comments, it doesn't sound like Britney was given the option of working with Danja on FF or BJ, or even Circus (despite him making a small appearance.)

Glory is the first time she's had control, and she worked with an entirely new set of producers. It's not like Danja had a chance of jumping on B9 anyways.

You know what I'd love to see for B10?

Danja + Karen Kwak = Perfection

4 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Glory is the first time she's had control, and she worked with an entirely new set of producers.

Thats what i want. New set of producers,  fresh meat, new sounds in every britney's newest album. Not blackout 2.0 or Glory 2.0 (which definitely not a bad thing) but "something new" 1.0, something better than blackout (if thats possible)

Archived