Fan-made, "Crazy" Live vocals, iHeart

Delicious Pork Chops

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, germanguy20 said:

Sounds better! Can you do the other songs too? :saycheese:

I could try...but I'm having a difficult time finding a mic feed or, "pre-recorded" vocals.

2 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

and you didnt tag me :keshawave: we are not friends anymore, dont you ever say kako si to me anymore you dont deserve it :wendycry::sobbing: 

I was really tired last night. :crying2:

@Dynasty I used this "acapella" for the pre-recorded vocals.  I couldn't bring them up all the way.  Or you'de hear too much of the background noise.

2 minutes ago, - Kyle - said:

I could try...but I'm having a difficult time finding a mic feed or, "pre-recorded" vocals.

I was really tired last night. :crying2:

@Dynasty I used this "acapella" for the pre-recorded vocals.  I couldn't bring them up all the way.  Or you'de hear too much of the background noise.

Idk how to forgive u tbh :sobbing:

1 minute ago, - Kyle - said:

it's hard tbh.

Even her prerecorded vocals back in the day were too perfect and didn't sound that convincing. 

I used this track.  Honestly, Britney would have to purposely sound bad in her pre-recorded vocals so it sounds "convincing".

You're right this one is actually too good :ricackle: I think it would sound pretty interesting with a bit of reverb. :OMGney:

Archived