Britney PLEASE sing live

Allmylife

this isn't a thread to bash britney, i loved her iheart performance but the one thing that made it jarring were the Cd vocals to 16+ year old songs. I know singing gives britney anxiety, but she is a SINGER and obviously wanted to show that on glory, so why not live? At least pre record. It's not like she can't sound good, she has sung live and sounded good post breakdown.

(first verse of slave has live vocals)

she can do it, she has done it, it takes less effort for her to do this than to do a dance performance. this generation doesn't care what you sound like as long as you sing. Britney, you can sing live and sound good. Frankly, it is embarrassing that britney lip syncs that blatantly, and it brings down her performance quality. There will come a time where britney is going to keep losing fans because of this and at that point it will be too late. Britney, please sing live or at least pre-record.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

I agree with what you're saying OP but sadly it's not worth it! Surprised you haven't gotten comments like "You're delusional, she's 20 years into her career and isn't going to change now!" :tiffeyeroll:

Sadly people here don't have enough faith in Britney! It's exhell, so no surprise tho :umwtf:

4 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I agree with what you're saying OP but sadly it's not worth it! Surprised you haven't gotten comments like "You're delusional, she's 20 years into her career and isn't going to change now!" :tiffeyeroll:

Sadly people here don't have enough faith in Britney! It's exhell, so no surprise tho :umwtf:

I mean Britney has put in the work so if her team told her it was a problem she would at the very least pre record. It's just disheartening to see that this simple thing that is very fixable is the reason Britney isn't respected in today's age when she is very clearly one of the best performers out there still 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Allmylife said:

I mean Britney has put in the work so if her team told her it was a problem she would at the very least pre record. It's just disheartening to see that this simple thing that is very fixable is the reason Britney isn't respected in today's age when she is very clearly one of the best performers out there still 

tbh :otears: I want to stop all these asshats from the GP from bashing her because deep down I know they know she's still an amazing performer! 

Archived