Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lord Bills
2 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

It's not time yet sweetie, the songs will be added to POM eventually or when she goes on her mini tour, ok? :shameless:

BRITARDS RIGHT HERE. RIGHT NOW

Risultati immagini per freaking out scream

1 minute ago, cho said:

Yeah this. Someone else said, "BUT RIHANNA DOESNT PERFORM UMBRELLA. BEYONCÉ DOESNT DO CRAZY IN LOVE" yeah because they are just building their legacy. Britney already has one. People REMEMBER THE ICONIC **** SHE DOES and they STILL WANT THAT ****.

When will others. :carpoolney:

Exactly. And even though people don't want to admit it, Britney Spear's has more memorable music than ANY pop star that came out after 1999.

Yeah, I'm super bored with POM.  Unfortunately, she loves it and will probably do it for the rest of her career because she wants normalcy for her kids (I don't blame her).

Hopefully at some point, she totally re-does everything.  Re-names it, axes all the performances and adds an entirely different set list.  Everything.

1 minute ago, X445500 said:

Well at least you see the reality of things.

:) 

After 2017 I think she might take a break of 1-2 year then she would be back with another Vegas show. Her star power has been damaged beyond repair now and its completely her team's and her fault.

Someone who had 4 top ten singles in 2011, couldnt get a single top ten hit in 2013 just after one year gap. The Vegas **** has ruined her career.

1 minute ago, Austin00chase said:

Ariana's tour starts in February, so she hasn't learned choreo for it(if it has any) 

She has had a month to prepare for this, I expected 1 other Glory song. 

If Ariana performs all new songs, it'll be basically her walking the stage. She doesn't really dance anyways. If Britney did that with her new songs, there will be a bigger meltdown. If team Britney didn't take so long to decide on the next single, I believe she would've performed it. 

59 minutes ago, PervertedSaint said:

And now I think Apple Festival would be same as iHeart since its not too far. If we are lucky, we might get something new in Jingle Bell.

With this, I dont think the album sales would going to improve at all.

Does the Jingle thing even get broadcast?  Isn't it just a random concert?

You know, maybe we'll get to witness some of the best performances of these songs since it's such a high profile event and since it's being filmed and broadcast for the world to see. It'll be neat to see how these performances go. It definitely isn't the set list I would chosen (I would've chosen Gimme Me and Me Against the Music above songs like Stronger and Crazy), but at least it's promo. We all wish she would've included more Glory songs, but maybe this will be close to the BBMAs and she'll give us an amazing performance! And maybe we'll get the BBMAs Toxic choreography! 

I'm still looking forward to tonight!

But GOD....is she really going to say the same scripted "You want one more?" Smh....

Archived