Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew it was gonna be all POM performances...but seriously, Stronger and Crazy?  They are EASILY two of the worst POM performances...and she never fails to totally half *** them (especially Crazy).  If we got BOM and TOMH in place of those two, this would be solid.  It's just such a shame that she released one of her best albums of her career and she is only giving two songs any attention.

6 minutes ago, Miss_D said:

All those people you just named don't have to learn all new dance routines. Are you really expecting her to remember her entire POM routine AND all new dance routine for her new album? It's a bit much. Ariana is touring with her new album, it's easy for her to perform just the new ones if she wanted too. Can we not dissect everything that she does.

the ******* dumb excuses.....laaawd!!!!

• Super Mods
8 minutes ago, X445500 said:

Let's face reality. Britney's star power is no longer as strong as it used to be. People do not care for her new music, and that is the truth.

Wait for a world tour after 2017 if you want new music to be performed.

Sounds good! But if she doesn't have strong star power like you say, would a world tour be possible? 

4 minutes ago, PervertedSaint said:

The way things are going I dont think so if a proper world tour would ever happen. Her star power has been on the decline since 2013, since this Vegas graveyard **** and since then things are going downhill. I had expectations that may be 2-3 new songs would be there from the new album but no, she cant rehearse new songs because shes too busy with her kids, posting random **** on Instagram.

Well at least you see the reality of things.

:) 

Archived