Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

Guest ErJ Spears
3 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

All of the wind has been sucked out of my sails. BUT then again, BBMAs slayed me... So maybe it will look better on a different stage with a larger audience.

I just wanted a Slumber Party performance so bad :nothavingit:

I hope the outfit does not look cheap too :wannadie:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

I realize this might be the laugh of the century since who I'm comparing Britney to is Billy Idol...I saw a video where he did Rebel Yell with Miley at the festival and that's a classic song. Idk the other songs he performed, Billy's still releasing new stuff so I imagine he mixed a couple of the newer stuff in instead of it just being hits of his from the 80s. I guess what I'm trying to say is I thought it would be the norm for all of the artists to pull from the different album eras.

Could you PLEASE just come out in something like either of these and just execute some good choreography for some new songs off Glory? And could you just sing a LITTLE bit here and there to show you're not 100% lipsyncing? Like, that's all we're asking! It would mean SO much!!

af8c6efcc90d3f575cdffe2722d83792.jpg

03b7d2c5bb5b023f9675d5c8b7f52ef8.jpg

PLEASE, ENOUGH WITH THE DAMN LEOTARDS. 

WE ONLY WANT THE BEST FOR YOU SO PLEASE JUST TAKE THIS ADVICE.

YOU'RE BRITNEY ******* SPEARS. 

BRITNEY *****.

YOU CAN DO THIS.

:crying1:

3 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

SHE IS LITERALLY DOING A RANDOM MESSY MEDLEY OF FU CKING MISSY ELLIOT INSTEAD OF HER OWN SONGS OFF HER NEW ALBUM 

I WAS NOT EXPECTING ANYTHING FROM THIS FESTIVAL BUT BRITNEY ALWAYS AMAZES ME IN TERMS OF DISAPPOINTMENT

I LITREALLY CAN'T :trash: 

me too. I knew she wouldnt perform songs from Glory except from those 2 she already does on POM , because I really doubt she was rehearsing hard. But that Missy Eliot medley instead of adding some new song is just so bad. I cant. britney has the worst career choices , and I say britney because lets be honest. Bteam is the worst in the industry but britney is the queen she allows them because she also agrees

RIP Glory and it hurts me to say. I love that album and it could smash the tops but britney and her team dont promote it enough so...

I read an interview ehen she said that the fans like her old songs and that's why she is performing them... 

But girl, you have a new album, come on, do something

I know that the fans want old songs when you are not performing them and when you are performing them,  they ask you why are you performing them.. but come on, old songs + new songs :donewithit:

• Super Mods

It's like POM, for all the great things it's done for Britney personally and professionally, is starting to plateau in it's effectiveness.

Ideally, it's great that she has already (essentially set) performances to export to other festivals or concerts or whatnot, but since they don't change as regularly, there's no surprise left. Performing her older hits rather than spending the same time choreographing or creating one to two new sets with her new Glory songs help contribute to making her a nostalgic act.

Meltdown or not, I guess I should learn to just be realistic and not delusional :moorangu:

Archived