Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Last night was amazing. I can't wait for other fans to realize it in a couple of years and idolize it like that GMA Circus performance everyone HATED at the beginning. 

Not a single lie told! Next ERA those lame fans are going to be praising the hell out of every televised performance she has given this year. :saycheese:

I personally love her Bambii Womanizer performance though.  Always loved it and still love it.

16 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Like 2 minutes after I typed that. Like I said, instances of awesome in a SEA of mediocrity. :lessons:  Willie may be an attention *****, but he's pretty to look at, and I love Britney humping him. :lessons: 

The gyrating on a couch one? BOM promo performances and HATLM in the FFT both slayed it harder, though. :yaknow: 

No, the acrobatics with the dancers! ;) 

5 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

Not a single lie told! Next ERA those lame fans are going to be praising the hell out of every televised performance she has given this year. :saycheese:

I personally love her Bambii Womanizer performance though.  Always loved it and still love it.

Of course I was here when it happened and lastnight at least started with positive threads and ended with negative. GMA performance was negative from the beginning to the end. 

The whole purpose of iheart was to strengthen her relationship with radio. The full performances aren't even aired so it would've been pointless for her to have performed  the whole damn album cause it wouldn't have actually be shown to the gp. If they didn't care success they wouldn't waste their time trying to reestablish her with radio they also wouldn't be booking her for these damn gigs that are across the pond either.

:beynah:

Archived