Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, makeme16 said:

Anyone who thought that was anything but her most energised and electric performance of the year is blind and deaf.

2016 has been the best year for Britney Spears since 2008 and y'all will deal.

billboards was better. watching her be out of sync and stiff compared to her dancers on stronger and crazy was very hard to watch.. 

1 hour ago, waynebradybyday said:

Major stars like Beyonce and Rihanna do pretty much the same setlist from their tours, too. Brit's performance was solid. Of course you'll get bored if you're always watching her Vegas shows on YouTube.

But they sing at least a few words live...

4 hours ago, Wombat said:

The entrance, the confidence, the joy, Stronger and Crazy had some crazy breaks and of course Make Me! Cant handle those two!
And YES THE ENDING "THANKS" :hype:

Crazy had the best dance break and both surprised me and bought back all kinds of nostalgia!

Crazy made me a fan back in 99 along with Sometimes but Crazy made me buy Baby!

5 hours ago, Hypnotherapy said:

Honestly how happy, confident and absolutely banging she looked. If you'd have told me in 2007 or even up until 2013 Britney would look this good, ****, excited and sharp performing at a music festival for 30 mins straight I wouldn't have believe you.

Yes I think she has room to grow but she is delivering more now than she has since July 2004.

This! I'm too hard on her sometimes, she's doing ******* great :sobbing:

Archived