Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Irrelevant excuse. Squared Division said Britney learns and picks up choreo very easily. Plus, what else is she doing? Learning/adding one performance every other week doesn't seem hard.

do you even realise that she performed more tracks from glory last night than any of her other albums, she done exactly what you want.

1 minute ago, nonoiseplz said:

Do you know why Britney started singing live more after the Oops Era? Because of the huge backlash from lipsyching to album vocals and prerecorded vocals. Media, the public, FANS, other ARTISTS, everybody was calling her out as a talentless lipsycher. Where were YOU? :hahaha:  Britneys iconic performances were great despite lisyching because the performances were undeniably AWESOME but make NO MISTAKE, the lipsyching was remained to be the biggest issue of her career.

Britney sang live often up until the Britney era and after cut back. 

It wasn't as huge of a deal because Janet, Madonna, and MJ all did it. It was brought up it deff wasn't as big of a deal as it is now.

57 minutes ago, Denisa said:

Britney honey, better stay home with your babies,  because nobody is satisfied with all that you do.. 

sometimes I'm embarassed by this fanbase... you guys, don't like anything, you're bored... 

BUT 

You don't understand, all that Britney does is FOR US, to make us happy.. she's full of money, she doesn't need be again in the top, she's chill, she does what she likes but she does this promotion for us, not for her! 

You're never satisfied, you never appreciate anything!!!!!!! I'm sick! 

(She's fat, she looks bored, she doesn't dance, her outfit was horrible, just stooooooop)

Baby, stay home, be dance teacher as you like, go in vacation, stay with your kids, do more babies!!!

I'm sick to listen all the time "she needs to take her performances to the next level" i mean, really???? Loool she doesn't care about the next level, she does that for us and for her soul, she's not obsessed with charts like beyonce, katty perry or timberlake! 

God, I can't :otears:

THANK YOU i literally hate 95% of the people on this forum rn

Wait you guys are really dragging her iHeart Performance???? She literally killed it!

So glad I stayed off Exhale last night. I'm honestly far from delusional, and you guys are being delusional. Nitpicking her performances just for the sake of complaining. I haven't seen ONE bad comment from the GP. But then again, I don't go out searching negativity like the rest of you.

We've lived through the Femme Fatale promo performances, and suffered through absolutely no promo performances for Britney Jean. I'm just so happy that she's doing live performances on TV and slaying the choreography. She has a catalog big enough to do a medley at Billboard, a 20-minute set and iHeart, a 90-minute set at Apple Music. And these aren't just singles she's performing. These are HITS that she's performing. 90 minutes worth of HITS. Not everyone can do that.

9 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Britney sang live often up until the Britney era and after cut back. 

It wasn't as huge of a deal because Janet, Madonna, and MJ all did it. It was brought up it deff wasn't as big of a deal as it is now.

Britney has been lipsyching throughout her entire career.

During the BOMT Era, it wasn't as noticeable and most fans had no idea what pre-recorded vocals were, but the media, public, and fans did call her out on it. Her Grammy's performance  was trashed because she lipsyched Baby One More Time, even though she sang From the Bottom of My Broken Heart live. 

During the OOPS! Era, she tried to sing live more during initial promo to  prove to the nay-sayers that she could sing, but eventually started relying heavily on prerecorded vocals.

The Britney Era was when she became known as a certified lipsycher and was trashed left, right and center. I'm not even going to get into THAT.

Again, where were YOU?:hahaha:

43 minutes ago, TheAllu said:

This.

I've been somewhat involved on production of musicals and other plays.. it's almost impossible to create things like that quickly if you want them to be good.

It took over a year to create this 2 hour musical I was involved in high school and there was at least a hundred people involved in creating it. 

Oh enough making excuses....REALLY GUYS it's not written anywhere that she has to come up with a musical performance for every song... She's a singer too, she could have just add "Just love me" and "slumber party" live with her sitting or walking in the stage, giving that extra effort everybody would be happy to see, instead of choosing that cringeworthy stroner/crazy mix with the 10 years old cd track playing.

By the looks of it, Britney doesn't need to prove she's back to the GP. They all recognize her as a legend and icon and continues to put on great shows. It's the die hard Britney fans that need convincing tbh. 

I'm convinced die hard fans just want her to slay 200% like it's her only passion in life so they can run and brag to other fan bases how she's Queen B. Nevermind how 2016 gave us 99% of everything we've been yearning for in the past decade. Appearance wise, music, promotion, energy, etc. 

continue to do you britney. You've exceeded all my dreams and fantasies this year with everything going on. :bootyney:

4 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

Britney has been lipsyching throughout her entire career.

During the BOMT Era, it wasn't as noticeable and most fans had no idea what pre-recorded vocals were, but the media, public, and fans did call her out on it. Her Grammy's performance  was trashed because she lipsyched Baby One More Time, even though she sang From the Bottom of My Broken Heart live. 

During the OOPS! Era, she tried to sing live more during initial promo to  prove to the nay-sayers that she could sing, but eventually started relying heavily on prerecorded vocals.

The Britney Era was when she became known as a certified lipsycher and was trashed left, right and center. I'm not even going to get into THAT.

Again, where were YOU?:hahaha:

Clearly not looking for hate like you. 

I was six-nine so if I didn't see it, I didn't see it. I saw ppl freak out about her outfits (including my mom) 

4 minutes ago, toysoldier88 said:

Oh enough making excuses....REALLY GUYS it's not written anywhere that she has to come up with a musical performance for every song... She's a singer too, she could have just add "Just love me" and "slumber party" live with her sitting or walking in the stage, giving that extra effort everybody would be happy to see, instead of choosing that cringeworthy stroner/crazy mix with the 10 years old cd track playing.

Sure she could do that.

But she wont.

And that sounds boring as **** tbh :rude2me:

1 hour ago, OCBoy1985 said:

I really enjoyed the performance and applaud her for performing for 30 straight minutes without any props!

I really enjoyed the WB entrance and liked how she used the entire stage!

I was surprised how much I enjoyed Stronger and Crazy!

Slave was a fav of mine also!

I liked the whole thing just wished she would've used prerecorded vocals!

Her and G Eazy have crazy chemistry I wouldn't be surprised if they are really dating but keeping it under wraps LOL 

1 hour ago, Acai Berry said:

The Toxic intro, the whole Slave performance and using Willie as a pole (it looked great imo) and the best thing of the night was the "yee yee woo woo" at the end instead of "thank you, good night!" :gloria:

The entrance, the confidence, the joy, Stronger and Crazy had some crazy breaks and of course Make Me! Cant handle those two!
And YES THE ENDING "THANKS" :hype:

Archived