Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

Just now, seanl3s said:

Of course they are gonna put all the effort into POM, thats her main job just now, Glory is POM promotion

I know her music career isn't her priority anymore but what's the point if she doesn't want it to be successful. I know quality over quantity but she's Britney frickin Spears not some indie artist :britstare:

Honestly Vegas is the worst career move she's ever done.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Irrelevant excuse. Squared Division said Britney learns and picks up choreo very easily. Plus, what else is she doing? Learning/adding one performance every other week doesn't seem hard.

Sure, Britney learns quickly, but that was not my point.

The creating part takes time. Choreographing, directing, props etc. You don't create a good, complete, well-thought performance in a week.

1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

I know her music career isn't her priority anymore but what's the point if she doesn't want it to be successful. I know quality over quantity but she's Britney frickin Spears not some indie artist :britstare:

Honestly Vegas is the worst career move she's ever done.

thats a fair enough point, although i think it's done wonders for her confidence

• Super Mods

I understand that those at the iHeart Festival probably don't follow POM as closely as Exhale does, and considering that many people in the GP even wonder if she's still making music anymore, it's obvious why Team B would use and rehash POM choreo/songs, etc.

At the same time, you'd think that these big performances and festivals and award shows she's recently doing would center more around Glory. I mean like any other artist, she absolutely can and should perform some songs from her large discography, but at the same time, that's what POM is for. She performs all her hits there.

I don't think it's insane to want to see her promote a couple or a few songs off her best album in years in all the recent and amazing promo we've gotten. At least she should mention she has a new album out! :orangu:

8 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

Honestly how happy, confident and absolutely banging she looked. If you'd have told me in 2007 or even up until 2013 Britney would look this good, ****, excited and sharp performing at a music festival for 30 mins straight I wouldn't have believe you.

Yes I think she has room to grow but she is delivering more now than she has since July 2004.

Exactly and she didn't have any props!

I honestly think she looks the best she has ever now... idk what she did but she did it right!! LOL 

Archived