Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

BECAUSE SHE ALREADY HAS ROUTINES FOR THE OTHER SONGS

I CANT TAKE THE STUPIDITY OF THIS THREAD

SHE WOULD HAVE TO CREATE AND LEARN BRAND NEW CHOREO

ITS OBVIOUS COMMON SENSE TO USE THE EXISTING ONES WITH SLIGHT MODIFICATIONS FOR THE STAGE

USE YOUR BRAINS BEFORE POSTING 

:letitburn:

:lmao:

And just because she did not have time or did not strive to learn choreography to present new songs, we have to take with the performance of VMA 2016 twice? She dances a few seconds in the most of the songs and the rest always goes to jump on stage from one side to the other, so why could not she do it in another song or two from the new album? :beynah:

1 minute ago, Hypnotherapy said:

Fact is you're in the minority. Britney's credibility is not good right now, that's why her music is underperforming. In a world of Selena and Demi and Justin etc talking about their problems and crying on stage the GP who buy music want a connection, however fake it may be. None of these kids have great voices but they sing live and talk on stage (or at least do a convincing pre-record). Last night Brit said a total of what, 10 words? How are younger people who don't know her well supposed to respond to that?

I really liked the performance, but fact is it is outdated. At this stage Britney is being praised for looking happy and healthy (which is brilliant) but a decade after the breakdown why does the average music fan care? Sales show they don't, unfortunately. Glory shows some huge music growth for her production wise, she should carry that through in her performances.

Right now she's performing great FOR BRITNEY SPEARS POST 2007, live vocals/ pre-recorded and audience interaction would go some way to enhancing her performances.

I'm 16 don't tell me how younger people think they love Britney 

9 minutes ago, King B. said:

So people are not allowed to have their own opinion? People have to like everything she does? This is a discussion board. I guess people can talk about whatever they want. It's easy to avoid such threads

It's not an opinion anymore once they start bashing her and complaining about every little thing she does :sofedup:

2 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

Fact is you're in the minority. Britney's credibility is not good right now, that's why her music is underperforming. In a world of Selena and Demi and Justin etc talking about their problems and crying on stage the GP who but music want a connection. None of these kids have great voices but they sing live and talk on stage (or at least do a convincing pre-record)

I really liked the performance, but fact is it is outdated. At this stage Britney is being praised for looking happy and healthy (which is brilliant) but a decade after the breakdown why does the average music fan care? Sales show they don't, unfortunately. Glory shows some huge music growth for her production wise, she should carry that through in her performances.

Right now she's performing great FOR BRITNEY SPEARS POST 2007, live vocals/ pre-recorded and audience interaction would go some way to enhancing her performances.

I agree with you. She knows that the GP lost interest. She can fix it, but we can't really control that. It is her choice. She is still good tho

Just now, westshouse said:

did you not see the video of the drunk guy doing her Make Me choreo exactly how she does it? it's on her facebook page if you need to see it

Yes. To compare Britney with a drunk guy and say that he could pull off a performance as good as her is extremely disrespectful :leaving:  

2 minutes ago, westshouse said:

I literally just said what she can do but here they are again. the most basic one is singing live. If she isn't going to sing live which Glory is basically produced for, then get in the studio and prerecord vocals everytime she has a new performance with different arrangements so they all don't sound the same. It would also be nice if the choreo wasn't the same 

let me reiterate lol... she won't sing live, so there is no point hoping for that to happen.

as long as she has a POM contract, her sole point wether she has a new album out or not will be to promote it so when people watch her perform and think, cool i'd like to see the rest of this show... she gets $$$$.

I'm talking about being realistic, what would you like her to do that she hasn't done before, like actual things lol, she's sang live in the past so i'm talking about these new risks and fresh ideas everyone wants so much but never seem to come.

7 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

it would be dead silent if everyone was positive. it would have been dead silent if everyone was negative. What im saying is people need to stop telling people how to feel and what to post on here. U cant just force ur OWN opinion on everyone else. Let people who disliked it rant and the ones who liked it praise it

Why would it hurt me? lol I liked it and am I getting paid for this or something? Does it affect my life in any way? Whether she was perfect or bad as you thought she was at the end of the day it all comes down to what I enjoy or don't enjoy not what everyone else thinks is "great" or "horrible."

Instead of saying it in every thread, you already stated your opinion, so unless she displeases you again, you shouldn't repeat the same thing over and over again.

Just now, Britman512 said:

I'm 16 don't tell me how younger people think they love Britney 

Ok Larry :quirkney:

For real though, let's have a discussion. To me they simply don't, I'm early 20s and no one I know at college relates to her. Her sales show they don't, her followings on social media show they aren't as engaged, the demographic we see at her shows show they don't.

Compared to Xtina and her contenpories she has held on for longer, but to me it's clear since 2008 there has been a sliding scale of interest in her as a performer and artist.

i cant with some of you tbh she slayed the damn performance hard.

My only criticism was the lack of Glory tracks but it makes sense since she hasn't even released the 2nd single yet.

She has now performed on 2 massive award shoes and now a festival using POM choreo, i just hope she can pull something else out the bag for apple music and JR.

Its funny because without Vegas she 100% wouldn't have the confidence to be doing all these performances, however WITH Vegas she seems uninspired to learn any new choreo. It seems she's more interested in getting the GP on board rather than catering to her fans.

But in a way she has always brought the choreo of her tours to other performances anyway e.g FF she used the tour choreo...

She should just release the 2nd single and perform this... it would have us all SHOOK :yesplease:

Nobody expects Britney to perform a Whitney Houston level live performance; however, apart from still-hoping-Britney-to-sing-live stans, GP wants to hear the "singer" literally "sing" during this kind of events. Everybody is aware of the truth that stars mostly cannot sing live very well, I mean who can deny that Katy and Taylor or even Madonna sound like they are choking when they are singing. They continue singing live and nobody ******* about how bad they sound, Britney should do the same, that's what it's all about. She is not a hardcore performer anymore anyway and I truely believe that she can do better than those newbies, GP will not ever respect her unless she tries :arianabye:

7 minutes ago, seanl3s said:

what can she do to push herself and compete? give me some actions, some verbs, what would you like to see her physically do? what would satisfy you, you know she won't sing live it's been 15 years.

Why can't she have better choreo? Is it hard to get Brian on the line again? What about someone else like Janet's choreographer?

Why does Britney Spears have the same choreographer as Meghan Trainor and Katy Perry?

Archived