Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

How was my original post you quoted negative, or nasty, or vulgar to someone thooooo? Omg lmao

You just keep making it more obvious that you wanna come pick a fight. I'm ready you loser, you feel unimportant from time to time and need to do this to help you build your self esteem, so get it over with already :shameless:

Sorry to interfere in your argument, but do you build your self-esteem too by bashing other members who don't like her performances?

Why you keep on bringing up that overrated ***** everytime britney does something? If you don't like britney just don't watch her. She was great and I loved her performance, that's enough for me. :saycheese:

About that other overrated lady I don't like her so I don't give a **** about her, I don't listen to her music, don't watch her mv nor her performances, no nothing you know why? Cause I don't give a ******* **** about her :messbye:

11 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Hope is a horrible thing, and I think hope is the only thing keeping me from handing over my stan card. But I think it's time to say this: if I see one more goddamned "live show" with Vegasney dressed different but doing the same tired old "routines", it will be time to find a new fav. If Britney is happy being mediocre and still not singing live - though her routines are easy enough for her to do so - then there's really no more excuses that can be made. 

Not long to wait, sis...

http://metro.co.uk/2016/08/25/britney-spears-is-coming-to-london-for-the-apple-music-festival-6089384/

:crying2:

you will get dragged for life :wannadie: by delusional fans who think they're better fans than you :wannadie: truth is I never thought I'd be bored to death watching her perform I was literally checking the time every 5 min to see when it's gonna end :eheeek: she was happy she looked good outfit was ok I'm happy to see her confident again and enjoying what she's doing but is it something special ? nope! at least change the background or what the dancers are wearing they aren't even trying to make it look fresh and interesting to watch  :janet:

1 minute ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

Sorry to interfere in your argument, but do you build your self-esteem too by bashing other members who don't like her performances?

OMG watch several members get banned or warning points for not liking her recent performance or anything about her at all. :scalped:

I agree so much with user @517113's comment above. Britney should either put on some clothes and retire to be the mom she wants to be or at least change her direction in music. Not here for a half-**** *** kitten skipping around the stage.

NOW WATCH ME :scalped:

2 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I swear I read this somewhere here:

"It was embarrassing...she was lip syncing to 10 year old songs and didn't dance for more than 30 seconds in every song, the rest was just PURE walking"

If an exhaler says something like that, they are instantly downvoted and hated on.Please don't make it as if exhale's users are mean ones toward Brit cuz if something.. they are mostly delusional and praise everything that she does to the point that we look like the Beliebers.

And the comments that OP quoted are really mean (and probably said by haters mostly) and no exhaler has ever said something like that..unless it is a troll.The only thing that exhalers say is that she needs to pre-record vocal and hire a better choreographer WITHOUT SOUNDING MEAN.

I am so tired of people suggesting that exhalers are Britney haters cuz they obviously are not. :nothavingit:

SOMETIMES IT MAKES ME WONDER IF SOME OF YOU PEOPLE JUST GO AROUND AND DELIBERATELY LOOK FOR THE NEGATIVE REACTIONS TO BE ABLE TO MAKE A THREAD. 

I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THAT SITE UNTIL TODAY 

THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF POSITIVE RESPONSES YET SOME EXHALE MEMBERS ALWAYS CHOOSE TO HIGHLIGHT THE NEGATIVE ONE AND LABEL IT "GENERAL PUBLIC" OPINION

BRITNEY WILL ALWAYS HAVE A HATER, THE SAME THING THAT THERE WILL ALWAYS BE STUPID, MEAN IGNORANT PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. THAT'S A FACT. BUT THAT'S NOTHING COMPARED TO THE PEOPLE WHO WILL ALWAYS LOVE AND ADORE HER.

Archived