SO EXCITED FOR TONIGHT!

NiceSpears

Since people are being so damn ******* rude and always negative on here(did your mom never hug you guys???) I just have to say one thing. 

I'm SO FRIGGIN' EXCITED for the performance tonight!!! I can't wait to see what she wears and what she'll bring. She so hot and I just love the energy, sexyness and the confidence she's lately!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, NiceSpears said:

I'm SO FRIGGIN' EXCITED for the performance tonight!!! I can't wait to see what she wears and what she'll bring.

just go youtube and write ''britney spears piece of me show''
and watch videos there.

its the same thing. u dont need to wait to see it :comingthru:

7 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

Since people are being so damn ******* rude and always negative on here(did your mom never hug you guys???) I just have to say one thing. 

I'm SO FRIGGIN' EXCITED for the performance tonight!!! I can't wait to see what she wears and what she'll bring. She so hot and I just love the energy, sexyness and the confidence she's lately!

YEY for positivity! I'm sure she will slay and if ur only objective is to expect her to fail u shouldn't say anything.

33 minutes ago, Buttoneyed said:

It's Britney Spears performing a 30-minute show with professional recording and thousands of people watching her.Even if it's the same performances that we have already seen,i'm still excited to see the same woman that was on the x factor,perform live,be happy and energetic.:kisses2all:

30 min???????? Are you serious???

2 minutes ago, Buttoneyed said:

Idk She basically opens the show at 7:30 and the next performer gets on stage at 8:00.

So not exactly 30 minutes but i guess at least 20:feelingmyself:

Well idk what to say but I don't want to dream about it... And I hope nobody expects this, I don't want meltdowns if this is not going to happen:donewithit:

52 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

I don't know, what do you think? I think she'll do the recent singles like Work *****, Make Me, Hold it Against Me and perhaps Slave or Toxic and a few more classics 

I simply hope that she'll do yes classic songs, but mostly from Glory (not only MM and DYWCO), be energic and wear top and jeans, I wanna classicney back :letitburn:

tumblr_n2a41rjxkF1sm3z2xo1_500.gif

Archived