Why are you guys voting for the least single worthy songs

wut

:mhmsureny:

I mean??? we need to think about what will be the biggest hit with the GP!?:sizeup: That's not Liar or love me down.

I seriously don't get how you can choose that over "just luv me", "do you wanna come over", "if im dancing" etc.

Liar and love me down are good songs, but its too generic and a little outdated :idkney:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ummmmm, im not sure i agree with this thread.

only the fanbase truly support the songs you think we should go for.

GP has been listing liar and love me down as highlights of the album....so those are the clear choices for the GP. 

i prefer just love me as a single, but it wont do well considering make me didnt have a huge impact. thats a more fan catered single imo. 

8 hours ago, OutrageousSin said:

Just Luv Me? If I'm dancing? Do you wanna come over? 

And yet you have the nerve to talk!

:whitneyshade:

8 hours ago, Arnold. said:

ummmmm, im not sure i agree with this thread.

only the fanbase truly support the songs you think we should go for.

GP has been listing liar and love me down as highlights of the album....so those are the clear choices for the GP. 

i prefer just love me as a single, but it wont do well considering make me didnt have a huge impact. thats a more fan catered single imo. 

Where are the recipts?:whitneyshade: The only ones that are voting are probably Britney fans. The reason so many Britney fans like Liar is because it's so 2000´s Britney, which means it's outdated af:sofedup: Do you wanna come over is a totally different vibe, still very britney! Do you guys want her to develop as an artist at all?:idkney:

14 hours ago, wut said:

:mhmsureny:

I mean??? we need to think about what will be the biggest hit with the GP!?:sizeup: That's not Liar or love me down.

I seriously don't get how you can choose that over "just luv me", "do you wanna come over", "if im dancing" etc.

Liar and love me down are good songs, but its too generic and a little outdated :idkney:

Love me down isn't outdated maybe a bit generic but Britney's voice make it a bit less generic cuz she's unique.:makeitrain:

4 hours ago, Mario Posey said:

why would we vote just love me another midtempo song lol

and you're talking about love me down and liar being generic as if the GP doesnt eat up generic songs like they are a bowl of cereal i.e Roar

Just love me for 3rd single:shameless: So you want britney to go generic? :shameless:

3 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Liar and LMD are the best songs by far LMAO... you must be trolling, go to a doctor or clean your ears I don't know what's the problem but clearly you and the two other exhalers that think like you should get some rest and try to listen to these songs again 

Love me down is fine, but not single material, Liar on the other hand....:shameless: Seriously what is so amazing about it

4 hours ago, Popeye said:

Love me down isn't outdated maybe a bit generic but Britney's voice make it a bit less generic cuz she's unique.:makeitrain:

I'm not hating on Love me down, it was more for Liar:verycool:  It isn't that outdated, just a little repetetive 

18 minutes ago, wut said:

Just love me for 3rd single:shameless: So you want britney to go generic? :shameless:

Love me down is fine, but not single material, Liar on the other hand....:shameless: Seriously what is so amazing about it

I'm not hating on Love me down, it was more for Liar:verycool:  It isn't that outdated, just a little repetetive 

I never said I wanted generic cause I dont think LMD or Liar is generic sorry they go the **** off and everyone who isnt a britney fan that I've showed it to enjoy them.

My point was you are acting like generic music doesn't sell when its exactly what the GP feeds on.

Archived