Is this real life? (Toxic Acoustic)

PieceofBritney

3 minutes ago, britneymegamix said:

Yes, they made it in 2011 (but the vocals are from recording session 2003) and (I don't know why) but I love it and  always pray for a live performance of Toxic acoustic but now I know that will never, NEVER happen :sobbing:

This is ******* amazing. Did she have the same energy in the studio for glory songs?!? I love ITZ a million times more now aswell.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This gave me goosebumps!!!! Seriously breathtaking, jawdropping!!!! If only Britney would ever reach this level of awesomeness of live vocal in her live performance I think the general people would appreciate her! Jesus I'm in tears of joy listening to this wonder if Britney would listen to it and inspired to do it!

31 minutes ago, poriyos said:

This gave me goosebumps!!!! Seriously breathtaking, jawdropping!!!! If only Britney would ever reach this level of awesomeness of live vocal in her live performance I think the general people would appreciate her! Jesus I'm in tears of joy listening to this wonder if Britney would listen to it and inspired to do it!

It's Britney....

What do you mean Britney getting inspired?

1 hour ago, PieceofBritney said:

It's Britney....

What do you mean Britney getting inspired?

I know that it was made from her recording session for toxic. What I mean is that she would be inspired to do Toxic live with the acoustic instruments like the one posted in here which sounds like a ballad.

Archived