Is Mood Ring one of the best songs of Britney's career?

econg

Is Mood Ring one of her best songs?  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glory is already in the iconic trinity therefore yes b/c if this ALBUM is in the top three best of her career these songs are superior to the ones on previous album and considering its Britney's fave and a fan fave already proves its iconic,,..my love is mood ring u changed me 

Yes! I've been listening non stop since the day it came on! I've never been so obsessed with a Bonus Track like this before, the melody, the lyrics, the beat, the synths the all atmosphere around the song, is just perfect! It's a true mix between Urban and a Sensual vibe in it! Such single worth

6 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

I like it but it's one of the worst songs from Glory IMO (don't get me wrong - there are no bad songs but just one of my least faves). It's not as great as a lot of you are making it out to be lol I think you're just excited bc we got a "new" song.

I totally agree! 

The song is good, but it's nothing amazing! It could've been so much better imo and actually it shocks me that it took the writers so long to write it because it's so simple I mean the 2nd verse is like 2 lines and her said the mirror line was done in the studio....so imagine how short the first verse was going to be......also Jon Asher sucks at vocal editing....she sounds like she has a lisp when she sings the "I turned some hearts into stone" part not to mention I don't like what he did to her voice for the ad libs because I do believe it's Britney doing them but he's manipulated her voice. I feel like if the song had more lyrical content and a slightly more interesting instrumental it could've been really amazing! 

Archived