Alternate Version Of Britney Spears' "Make Me" Video Surfaces: WATCH

JamesExhale

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

Thanks for posting; I didn't realize there was an update to the game (haven't been able to play for like a month due to the glitches).

But it's true, I took a bunch of screenshots but my phone isn't letting me load them on here! I'll keep trying. But basically, the video is the official MM WITHOUT the stupid plot and product placement--so no dancers or auditioning guys, and G-Eazy's scenes are the same but he isn't coming through a TV. It's just Brit dancing solo in the corridor, alongside some new shots with pink lighting. 100x better than what was officially released.

Everyone should just go download her game to watch it; download is free and it lets you watch the video as many times as you want!

I watched the video already, but I still can't watch it on the app. I updated it, but I don't know how am I suppose to watch it. Is it only available in the US?

3 hours ago, Britneyisfire said:

I am gonna get downvoted, but I don't get what happened to her sense of rhythm. What happened to the way Britney used to feel the music? Now it's just a bunch of hip wiggles and too many hair flips. Her hair flips are iconic but Britney is so much more than her hair. It kind of makes me sad that her dancing has been reduced to 95% hair flips when she can be the best dancer in the world. 

I kinda agree with that, at some extent, but also, a song like MM didn't need a choreo like that.

But if we take for example, DYWCO, then it's pretty obvious what you say, but I think that's because of the choreographer.

In MM's video, it's partly because of that, and the bad edition too.

2 hours ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

I can't at people thinking this is better the original official video I thought you guys had taste at least the original have more than one scene keep this version on the game :saycheese:

the only scenes worthy other than these are when she gets off the car and the final "baby make me ooooh"

I'd rather have only Britney being boring on a corridor than having a bunch of non-Britney girls acting really bad, and a bunch of men doing cringy things (because it's not only the fat one, it's really awkward to watch all of them, and Britney interacting with them) and G-Eazy on a tv screen

Guest Nick Jonas

OMG what is happening?? Have they finally listened to us and scrapped the official video? I only watched 10 seconds of this one and it's already more watchable than the Disney video. :carpoolney:

26 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I watched the video already, but I still can't watch it on the app. I updated it, but I don't know how am I suppose to watch it. Is it only available in the US?

Hmm, a big notification popped-up right on my screen once I had updated and opened the game, telling me to click to watch the "exclusive MM." 

However, this just worked for me as well after closing out of the game and then re-opening it (and the pop-up didn't come up this time), so try this:

1. Click on the "settings" icon (that little wheel/sun looking thing right underneath your A/B/C/D/E-List ranking).

2. Then it'll take you directly to a screen where there's a button that says "music video."

Hope that helps! :)

Delete it fat. Kidding.

I mean, at least there aren't any more of the annoying unnecessary background laughing, unnecessary guys, unnecesary products, and unnecessary storyline.

The whole video is unnecessary lbr. But at least, this is.. less annoying.

Good luck with single #2 team Brit. Play smart. You need it. :saycheese:

There are different scenes to replace all that crap they cut out with the auditions and it looks like the hallway scenes are from a different angle during some parts. It's been so long since I watched the original it's kind of hard for me to say which scenes are the new ones though :hehehe: This version is still boring but at least its not cringe worthy and obnoxious.

My fav scene so far:

hwd66cO.gif

P.S: I liked this version, not that I don't like the official one, but this one seems great in few scenes (like the one in the gif). The only thing I dislike in MM mv overall is the backlighting... DAMN! I WANNA SEE MY QUEEN DOING HA THING, NOT HER SILHOUETTE IN ALMOST THE WHOLE VIDEO. But anyways I like it either way. 

Now if somebody could share the actual files of the already leaked parts of the lachapelle video, we could make an amazing video of Make Me. We could use Britney arriving with the BMW from the official video, the dancing scene and the cafe scene of the lachapelle video and all those amazing shots from the new version. 

We could even use the VMA performance to be projected on a TV at parts

Archived