Alternate Version Of Britney Spears' "Make Me" Video Surfaces: WATCH

JamesExhale

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, very_urban said:

LOL, you tried. Now click on that sign out button.

I don't have to try after this month I would have here 9 years and active. You have less than 5,000 posts. Stop talking to me. Don't like what I'm saying sign out or stop talking to me know one here even mentions your name. Bye. bye. :comingthru:

1 hour ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

How are going to say bye when I never even said hello to your ***? Bye newbie. :comingthru:

1 hour ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

How are going to say bye when I never even said hello to your ***? Bye newbie. :comingthru:

Oh, you don't have to honay. I don't know if I'll even acknowledge your hello. :keshawave:

2 hours ago, nels64 said:

The only thing that makes gimme more more enjoyable is that it's dark...but tbh it's the same amount of action. 

Ugh what is it with artists currently. I'm no Gaga fan but I was ALWAYS excited for her videos because she used to be another queen of videos like Britney. 

Now we have Beyonce the queen of basic boring videos doing "visual albums" and being the "queen" of music videos and the two current artist who used to make the best videos making ******* Disney Channel Original Movies and a commercial for a Concert ticketing service or something (Perfect Illusion wasnt a bad video...well shot...just boring AF...it seemed like i was watching a commercial for like Live Nation or something)

This!!! I feel like this is Gagas first boring video that I won't watch more than once 

Archived