Alternate Version Of Britney Spears' "Make Me" Video Surfaces: WATCH

JamesExhale

1 hour ago, Froot said:

I just can't believe that they couldn't use any parts of the footage they've paid for. They did with G-Eazy parts but whats with other ones? It's almost impossible that one diva-*** director stopped whole project. Maybe they dislike that video, which is unlikely, because she had shoot some of it, knowing what it was gonna look like. They needed to combain dance-pool-mansion parts and add some new ones. I JUST CAN'T with scrapping whole project about it, IT WAS 2 ******* MLN DOLLARS we're talking about. Im done :donewithit:

i kind of theorized in my head that britney pulled a WB thing and wanted to cut the parts that are too graphic - maybe the pool ****** or the glitter cage parts but david didnt want to. perhaps due to some contractual agreement, the video belonged to david and he wanted an all or nothing arrangement thats why we did not get the good parts. whatever tho, i kind of completely given up on that vid and im still enjoying MM as a standalone track. waiting for a smash 2nd single mv tho... :donewithit:

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, jamesblue said:

i kind of theorized in my head that britney pulled a WB thing and wanted to cut the parts that are too graphic - maybe the pool ****** or the glitter cage parts but david didnt want to. perhaps due to some contractual agreement, the video belonged to david and he wanted an all or nothing arrangement thats why we did not get the good parts. whatever tho, i kind of completely given up on that vid and im still enjoying MM as a standalone track. waiting for a smash 2nd single mv tho... :donewithit:

I don't believe in WB or too **** thing - she was naked in a cage covered in glitter, she didn't think it was too ****. There must be another issue but Britney and her brand is bigger than some director. Just sayin

4 minutes ago, nels64 said:

The only thing that makes gimme more more enjoyable is that it's dark...but tbh it's the same amount of action. 

Ugh what is it with artists currently. I'm no Gaga fan but I was ALWAYS excited for her videos because she used to be another queen of videos like Britney. 

Now we have Beyonce the queen of basic boring videos doing "visual albums" and being the "queen" of music videos and the two current artist who used to make the best videos making ******* Disney Channel Original Movies and a commercial for a Concert ticketing service or something (Perfect Illusion wasnt a bad video...well shot...just boring AF...it seemed like i was watching a commercial for like Live Nation or something)

No

No

And

No to all of this. Perfect Illusion is great so is Lemonade. This is just long photoshoot for her album cover and booklet. I don't even care about what the 2nd single is... I am done with this era. I enjoy Glory. I'm just glad I have other favs as well who can perform. This was Britney's last straw for me. :boredashell:

16 minutes ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

No

No

And

No to all of this. Perfect Illusion is great so is Lemonade. This is just long photoshoot for her album cover and booklet. I don't even care about what the 2nd single is... I am done with this era. I enjoy Glory. I'm just glad I have other favs as well who can perform. This was Britney's last straw for me. :boredashell:

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

No

No

And

Bye :keshawave:

Archived