Britney Posts Lit Video Dancing To Meghan Trainor's "Me Too"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, On the Scene said:

Fun video. Flawless Body.

But, I have to wonder, has anyone else noticed that her style of movement has drastically changed over the past few years? It's more...spastic. With a whole lot of hair flips.

Well, she doesn't go to the club or the internet. All of her inspiration is mostly from the burlesque dance in Vegas, so.. God, she need a choreographer/ watch world of dance.

10 minutes ago, neverover said:

Well, she doesn't go to the club or the internet. All of her inspiration is mostly from the burlesque dance in Vegas, so.. God, she need a choreographer/ watch world of dance.

She should anonymously go to one of the many dance classes in LA for adults (as seen in youtube videos of those dancers/choreographers who are so good) and get some inspiration. Nothing wrong with working on her technique. 

i mean, her body looks amazing. but sorry, this has nothing to do with dancing.. it looks awkward, like she's not feeling the music and just moving like a squirrel on coke. 

I love her, but I'm so sick of watching her doing the same stupid moves for every ******* song. her hairflips are cool, but it gets annoying when shes doing the same "routine" all the time, combined with the armography, COME ON BRIT.  i wonder when she starts doing the hairflips and armmovements to "everytime." 

i just want her swag back.. just a little swag 

28 minutes ago, portrait said:

i mean, her body looks amazing. but sorry, this has nothing to do with dancing.. it looks awkward, like she's not feeling the music and just moving like a squirrel on coke. 

I love her, but I'm so sick of watching her doing the same stupid moves for every ******* song. her hairflips are cool, but it gets annoying when shes doing the same "routine" all the time, combined with the armography, COME ON BRIT.  i wonder when she starts doing the hairflips and armmovements to "everytime." 

i just want her swag back.. just a little swag 

**** off :nothavingit: she's doing this for fun while working out, you morons, my god. 

4 minutes ago, MattVirbToxic said:

She's moving like she's having a clone malfunction

Say what you want but this is not 'dancing', it's not normal

Maybe she likes to make people think that she is crazy, or maybe she's a clone. And THAT's what I think

The Real britney was replaced in 2010 before femme fatale era

:truthtea:

Are you being ******* real? are you 12 or something? comments like these are so hard to ignore, some of you are just too ******* dumb and idiotic.

2 minutes ago, Camilo said:

Are you being ******* real? are you 12 or something? comments like these are so hard to ignore, some of you are just too ******* dumb and idiotic.

I know it sounds weird but you have to accept that. Look YouTube videos 'dead and cloned, britney spears'. 

That's why she doesn't remember things happened in the past ,and her dancing skills drastically changed, her face looks so different. Even her voice isn't the same, remember her voice of GMA 2011? Then she learnt how to do it. :truthtea:

I literally can't at people saying she's been "cloned". Like WTF do you even see what the **** you are typing ? Are you on ***** ? People are not being cloned, Britney Spears was not cloned.

People change okay, you don't have to be "cloned" to have a change in behavior. You might have just changed through experience, trauma, just you know LIFE. 

Jeez :zoomzoom:

She's just being silly and showing off her body on social media, don't we all do that sometimes ?

Archived