Britney Spears: Piece Of Me (Takeover Editions) - Residency Concept

TaylorMB

You guys... What if Britney did "Takeover Editions" of Piece of Me where she basically focused on a specific album/era of the show for limited time engagements. Like an Oops! ...I did it again version where she performed majorly songs from the album and paid tribute to all of those songs that we miss.

I had this thought in my car. I'm thinking the Glory and Blackout Editions would be flawless.

Maybe this is dumb?

I'm down! :carpoolney:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, MX3 said:

I thought of her having a slot where she performs a random non-single song of her choice. and it would be a surprise. 

Yeah. This actually sounds plausible.

7 minutes ago, MX3 said:

I thought of her having a slot where she performs a random non-single song of her choice. and it would be a surprise. 

I wish. Like honestly if Britney could singg live she could make every single night at piece of me special. 

i used to love how Kelly Clarkson would perform a different cover every night when she toured.

44 minutes ago, TaylorMB said:

You guys... What if Britney did "Takeover Editions" of Piece of Me where she basically focused on a specific album/era of the show for limited time engagements. Like an Oops! ...I did it again version where she performed majorly songs from the album and paid tribute to all of those songs that we miss.

I had this thought in my car. I'm thinking the Glory and Blackout Editions would be flawless.

Maybe this is dumb?

I'm down! :carpoolney:

Surprised they didn't do this TBH 

I think it would be a good way for her to give attention to songs that slipped away, or to highlight those albums that fans enjoyed. I also thought it would be cool for her to do like a "B-Side Edition" where she did non-single songs/fan favorites. I know these are unrealistic, but I just have my hopes!

Archived