Britney Spears' Dreamy 'Glory' Cut "Mood Ring" Has Arrived: Listen

Jordan Miller

Seriously!  Team B needs to release this song as a single!  This song needs to be recognized by the public.  Great production and Britney's voice sounds so strong. Why do they like to torture us?!!!  Damn if this song was on the regular album it would've taken it to another level!   

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, radar89 said:

It's good but you are clearly deluded for putting it as top 5 Brit's song

Gimme More, Toxic, Overprotected, Everytime, Lucky, Slave, Break the Ice, Hold It Against Me are all beg to differ :queenflopga:

slave and hiam are not in that list to me... sorry , oh and I like songs that are NOT singles too 

19 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

better than half of the album tho, and that is to say A LOT considering every single song is amazing.... so.... shut your *** and agree that is single material :xcuseme:

Not better than half of the album, betther than clumsy and what you need AGREED 

I def like MR but I don't think gp will appreciate this song, I think it's like And then we kiss... Great songs which are only appreciate for her fans

Archived