Could the glory era last till 2018

Oprah Winfrey.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, DaddyNotaFool said:

The Glory era will not last even until 2017 :idkney:

3 minutes ago, WannaComeOver said:

They won't let Britney release many singles off Glory. The era will probably be over by the end of 2016. 

She will start recording new stuff in 2017, and probably late 2018 or early 2019 will mark another studio album release by Britney.

Reliable insiders said they're pushing for 4 singles, SNL, and an AMAs performance.

4 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

We'll be lucky if we can even reach 2017 at this point :otears:

Also Britney isn't a fame ***** like Taylor aka Snake so I doubt she'll ever put out 6 or 7 singles off one album :shameless:

I don't think releasing good music would make Britney a fame ***** there are 17 tracks we can get 7 singles if they want to! And I want to!

3 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

I don't think releasing good music would make Britney a fame ***** there are 17 tracks we can get 7 singles if they want to! And I want to!

Well yeah obviously Glory is full of lots of potential but what I'm trying to get at or point out is that usually Britney only puts out 3 or 4 singles per album (with BJ being the exception) :angietea:

Archived