Britney Mentioned in iPhone 7 ROAST on YT

Mohd93

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like Apple hasn't been as groundbreaking or impressive since Steve Jobs died.
The phones they release now since his death are quite literally updates of his previous makes.
Nothing new, groundbreaking or innovative at all. They're even struggling to keep up with other brands as well.
They just added water resistance to their phones. Talk about years late. 
If anything Samsung are slaying the **** out of Apple these days. 
I used to like ios too, but since buying the Galaxy 7 Edge... I don't think I'll ever return to Apple/ios ever again. Android all the way.

6 hours ago, Kiiddy said:

I feel like Apple hasn't been as groundbreaking or impressive since Steve Jobs died.
The phones they release now since his death are quite literally updates of his previous makes.
Nothing new, groundbreaking or innovative at all. They're even struggling to keep up with other brands as well.
They just added water resistance to their phones. Talk about years late. 
If anything Samsung are slaying the **** out of Apple these days. 
I used to like ios too, but since buying the Galaxy 7 Edge... I don't think I'll ever return to Apple/ios ever again. Android all the way.

I agree tbh. Samsung is way more innovative and have been slaying lately. I'm only buying an iPhone to change things up since I've had my s6 edge since it came out and I get bored with the same operating system :blurp: Will probably go back to Android with the S8/Note8 next year :blurp: Am I the only one who loves both though? Like it's always hard for me to decide between the two.

Archived