Britney really needs to work with

Mayenaise

Calvin Harris! 

He stanned for Make Me and seems a huge fan. 

She also has no good EDM songs on the Glory!

Obviously wait a few more singles from Glory first.

Riri did This is What u came for during Anti... 

I want her to keep up the momentum and release more music. Glory is one of my favourite albums from her ever :crying11:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mayenaise said:

You kinda look like me :idkney:

Really?!? I always thought that nobody could catch up to my beauty!:idkney: Lmao just kiddin'! :shadelaugh: I would love to see that.

And I always wanted to ask u this...but didn't Idk why?

uuhhm .... Why mayenaise? I think one

of Mama June's daughters pronounce mayonnaise like ur nickname?!? :hahaha:

27 minutes ago, laurelhenessy said:

It isn't bad, I'm not saying that. Britney just doesn't need an EDM release right now. We already had an all-EDM era (Femme Fatale).

5 years ago....

20 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

Really?!? I always thought that nobody could catch up to my beauty!:idkney: Lmao just kiddin'! :shadelaugh: I would love to see that.

And I always wanted to ask u this...but didn't Idk why?

uuhhm .... Why mayenaise? I think one

of Mama June's daughters pronounce mayonnaise like ur nickname?!? :hahaha:

Where are u from? 

Well Mama June's daughter ******* slays cause thats how the queen spells it on ha shopping list :hahaha:

The biggest most iconic leak of all time was the Queens shopping list which was retrieved from a nearby bin in LA, one of those items was "Mayenaise".

Queen of condiments :comingthru:

1 minute ago, Mayenaise said:

5 years ago....

Where are u from? 

Well Mama June's daughter ******* slays cause thats how the queen spells it on ha shopping list :hahaha:

The biggest most iconic leak of all time was the Queens shopping list which was retrieved from a nearby bin in LA, one of those items was "Mayenaise".

Queen of condiments :comingthru:

Oh wow! I didn't know that! :riha:

Guys I think this would be good. I hate edm, it's so old and 2011 but every time Brit releases new music, they expect something like that. The GP probably like her more as an edm pop artist. Idk, she should try it. The gp loved hiam/ttwe/iwg/s&s/ and work *****. But every song after that tanked. People love edmney

Britney has an iconic EDM song called WB. Seems too repetitive if she would do another EDM song. i might go with the flow if it is a really innovative EDM song with a special touch. other than that, the sound of Glory songs is fresh, fun, and classic at the same time. 

Rihanna did TIWYCF because IMO her Anti singles didn't do well on the charts (excluding work). Needed Me is stable at Billboard hot 100 not because people are buying it but because every single streaming service push this song on every single list like SPOTIFY. And people nowadays tend to listen to playlists even if they have mediocre songs, so i think this is the case with Rihanna. Calvin Harris gave Rih a huge favor by choosing her to sing his song since her Anti singles are not even viral on YouTube.

Archived