Where the **** single 2 at?

HeavenOnEarth777

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Jite91 said:

Please not Slumber Party!! :decisions: it´s a good song but it´s a little weird and it can get boring :surething:

I really think it should be DYWCO or Love Me Down but DYWCO is better imo for second single :yaknow:

Hon DYWCO is great but it already was released as a promo single and didn't smash, slumber party will catapult her to mainstream radio cause it's "not so poppy and kinda chill"

5 minutes ago, Sinned_88 said:

The contradiction, I can't :orangu: Mainstreem radio won't play "not so poppy and kinda chill" songs.

They won't play a song that sounds like it's off Circus, they'll play something Rihanna, The Weeknd or Drake-esque cause young people will buy into it that's how this bullshit works

Slumber Party is a good contender cause her diehard fans like it while it still has appeal to the GP aka Basic ******* 

20 minutes ago, HugoJean said:

Hon DYWCO is great but it already was released as a promo single and didn't smash, slumber party will catapult her to mainstream radio cause it's "not so poppy and kinda chill"

Lol the real GP hasn´t been really exposed to the song, it has only had one performance on the Today show and that´s it :ehidk:

Archived