Would you have been here for these visuals

King Billy

Like say the Glory era had a coherent theme (the one things it's lacking) and that theme was based around those black and white breathe on me insta videos she posted would you be here for that? 

I would because with an higher budget that could have been an amazing and **** video. It's also a mature look. What do you think?

Like imagine Britney's hot body just against a black background for the album cover and then her VMAs performance to have just simply been Britney doing what she was doing in those videos with lots of flashing red lights around her and no dancers. Iconic. 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it would have done much. 

I think the major issue and Britney said it herself, things have been boring. 

Britney had a **** shoot for V and everyone lost it. Because it was good and sort of dark/high fashion for Brit. 

That is what the theme should have been and V/og MM went together well imo 

Just now, Spearsfan said:

I don't think it would have done much. 

I think the major issue and Britney said it herself, things have been boring. 

Britney had a **** shoot for V and everyone lost it. Because it was good and sort of dark/high fashion for Brit. 

That is what the theme should have been and V/og MM went together well imo 

I honestly get why Britney wouldn't want to release that video though. We have to think about her as a person and a 34 year old woman under conservatorship by her father trapped in a cage wearing body glitter doesn't really seem like a nice idea. 

1 minute ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

Not really. I want videos with a storyline

Make me v2 has a storyline 

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I honestly get why Britney wouldn't want to release that video though. We have to think about her as a person and a 34 year old woman under conservatorship by her father trapped in a cage wearing body glitter doesn't really seem like a nice idea. 

Make me v2 has a storyline 

It does but the tragic cheapness of it killed it.

Archived