My MOTM Vid Idea

Subtext & Fantasy

I don't normally do this type of topic, but let's indulge..

Si I was listening to Man On The Moon the other day and got this perfect visual in my mind and it's very simple:

Devil Wears Prada

The video could follow the storyline of a girl who needs and gets a makeover and meets the perfect guy she's been waiting for, only to find out they've been right there the entire time. To me the line "I can't compete with the stars in the sky" says that he's always looking up instead of right next to him, as well as her. I know Britney loves a video with a storyline, and it sounds like a fun, romantic video idea that fits the song.

Thoughts?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Borja said:

Nope, I'm sick or corny Britney.

I would do something like Gravity the movie, with spectacular effects and gif worthy.

This. I want a sort of darker sequel to Oops MV. 

Crashed spaceship on the moon with steam pouring out (representing Glory's first week sales.)

Britney - without a scratch (representing her strength and Glory's future.) - climbs out of the wreckage wearing a long flowing white dress. Barefoot. Red hair.

She walks on the moon despite the lack of gravity - she's Britney *****!

As Britney starts walking and MOTM starts playing, explosions everywhere! Lots of CGI. Then it starts snowing - random, but beautiful! 

No dancing, but a lush video with lots of replay value. 

A mature visual. Make Me shade intended :nothavingit:

8 minutes ago, - Kyle - said:

I wanted something like Lucky, but with more deeper tones like suicide.  Or at least Britney is someone watching these two gay boys.  One of them struggles with their sexuality and tries to commit suicide after his father rejects him, and his bf leaves him.  In the end, the bf comes back and hugs him.

She's not Troye Sivan tho :uknowit:

50 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

This. I want a sort of darker sequel to Oops MV. 

Crashed spaceship on the moon with steam pouring out (representing Glory's first week sales.)

Britney - without a scratch (representing her strength and Glory's future.) - climbs out of the wreckage wearing a long flowing white dress. Barefoot. Red hair.

She walks on the moon despite the lack of gravity - she's Britney *****!

As Britney starts walking and MOTM starts playing, explosions everywhere! Lots of CGI. Then it starts snowing - random, but beautiful! 

No dancing, but a lush video with lots of replay value. 

A mature visual. Make Me shade intended :nothavingit:

I want it nao

Archived