SMULERS : Sing with me on my new hits album, Glory!

RafaelSpears

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I AM SORRY Y'ALL BUT I'M SCREAMING AT SOME OF THESE :orangu2: I liked a big portion of them honestly :tbh: but I CHACKELED at Liar especially :hype: since low parts were being belted instead... like... why?  :orangu2: Why would you, as a male raise the key of a song which is in the key for a female singer :gloria: I liked the Just Like Me ones the most I think, the range had was respected well :) 

14 minutes ago, TheVirtuoso said:

I AM SORRY Y'ALL BUT I'M SCREAMING AT SOME OF THESE :orangu2: I liked a big portion of them honestly :tbh: but I CHACKELED at Liar especially :hype: since low parts were being belted instead... like... why?  :orangu2: Why would you, as a male raise the key of a song which is in the key for a female singer :gloria: I liked the Just Like Me ones the most I think, the range had was respected well :) 

What does belting mean bby? :quirkney:

Some of these makes me wonder if I sound as good as I think I do :jackk:

2 hours ago, TheVirtuoso said:

Ermmm.. is your comment implied to me only or in general? :dorkney: Give us some singing lesson baby, educate us :howiroll:  

3 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

I might actually do this

:orly:

I'm literally addicted to this app and make recordings ALL the time. I got a smule pick once and a ton of people listened to my song and liked and commented on it and I felt famous.

2 hours ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

I AM LOVING THIS, but I can't. I just delete it... again. Can't waste another $100 each week again :comingthru: I need to Work *****

1 hour ago, HoneyBee said:

I'm so here for this!!!

@HoneyGod

Come and sing with me :kisses2all:

Archived