Every Song Review As A Single

MX3

STARTIN FROM THE BOTTOM LIKE DRAKE...

What You Need: I could see ppl rocking out to this in their car, or a very colourful sassy video, it reminds me of rihanna's "who's that chick" 
It's different and I think releasing a HUGE song like what you need people would realize that GLORY really is a huge album and she's in top form and releasing crazy bangers.

Hard To Forget Ya: 90's/early 2000's vibes which is Britney's prime roots; also a guilty pleasure song in that it's got that nostalgia feel.. 

Love Me Down: obviously an upbeat dance song, kind of electro, sounds like FF (but more current) People would respect this a lot I think as a single 

Just Like Me: I think this song would actually do super well; that guitar is suprising for a Britney song but her voice is **** as ****, the lyrics aren't about *** and this could have a cool video where she doesn't have to be '****' and could tell a story of her walking in on a man cheating. I love that "she can, she can, she can have you" I think lots of girls would love this song. I think coupled with the story of David Lucado cheating on her with a ******** makes this a personal track on the album (not that many ppl put 2 and 2 together)

Slumber Party: Obv a low key dance banger, is the most urban song on the album which is big right now. 

Do You Wanna Come Over: most fun song on the album, kind of cheeky/campy I think lots of people would like this song for FUN not necc the cred of the song being amazing. Even though it totally is.

Clumsy: I think this has crazy music video potential with that drop. Obviously an EDM banger; with the right promo it could dominate. Would play in clubs etc and be huge on the dance charts.

Just Luv Me: I'm thinking 3-4 single (cause Make Me was slower) a DECENT song that relies on that MOOD rather than just being fun, great lyrics, could also see this having a stripped down simple video with her looking beautiful and vulnerable. Could be this albums EVERYTIME

Man On The Moon: experimental pop song, could see this being a guilty pleasure to men and woman alike. 

Private Show: see "What You Need" This is a LOVE IT OR HATE IT track and what's wrong with those songs being singles? Gets ppl talking right.

Invitation: see "Just Luv Me" same **** applies. 

Better: This is just so current but it really sounds better (lol) cause it's britney spears on the track. Would be a huge single.

Change Your Mind: different from what's out there right now but still current. Could see this being big on the dance charts or getting a monster remix kind of like lana del reys summertime sadness. I don't know why; I kind of see this more of a cult fan favourite rather than a single but maybe that's cause it's so different for Britney....which is maybe why she should release it!

Liar: classic britney, classic pop, give it a classic video and get that classic hit. This albums STRONGER.

If I'm Dancing: This would be unreal obviously I don't even feel like i need to explain why. The drop, the lyrics, imagine even just a lyric video for this 

Coupure Electrique: French only release, becomes an underground dance hit over here cause of some epic remix. voila. ;) 

TLDR; Support any single because we are in good hands with this album. 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived