Stop expecting shocking, innovative, interesting performances from BRITNEY!!!

iamtonys

3 minutes ago, iamtonys said:

You see that's the part I dont agree with u...I'm not bashing Britney I'm making realistic  comments...no lies, all true. 

If I'm in this forum doesn't mean that I have to consider Britney an untouchable God. Honestly if things stay as they are, Britney will be a has-been and I really don't want to see that happening. I grew up with her music...she was my first album ever. 

Sometimes I wish some of u were more objectives and less britard. 

Look, I want Britney to do better too, I want harder coreo, some live vocals but these aren't things that will make me start comparing Brutney to somebody like Beyoncé who has done nothing but try to emulate Britney's success. It's not even Beyoncé who I hate, it's her fans, flooding Britney's VEVO with nasty comments and they're VERY NASTY! 

I jam out to some Beyoncé tracks like Formation/ DIL and like I said I've been to her shows but let's be real here, she has nothing on Britney, her coreo is mostly swag/ twerking and she doesn't sing live, everything is pre recorded with some live ad-libs like Britney used to do. 

Did you really think creating a thread about how Beyoncé is better than Britney, on a Britney forum was going to get you up votes and positive reception? :chershade:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ashleyBritboy said:

Look, I want Britney to do better too, I want harder coreo, some live vocals but these aren't things that will make me start comparing Brutney to somebody like Beyoncé who has done nothing but try to emulate Britney's success. It's not even Beyoncé who I hate, it's her fans, flooding Britney's VEVO with nasty comments and they're VERY NASTY! 

I jam out to some Beyoncé tracks like Formation/ DIL and like I said I've been to her shows but let's be real here, she has nothing on Britney, her coreo is mostly swag/ twerking and she doesn't sing live, everything is pre recorded with some live ad-libs like Britney used to do. 

Did you really think creating a thread about how Beyoncé is better than Britney, on a Britney forum was going to get you up votes and positive reception? :chershade:

I guess the words we are looking for are: Attitude and fierceness 

Beyoncé and J.lo have that and Brithey is missing that in her shows...to command the stage..get loose. 

9 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Stop expecting interesting performances?

:sofedup:

Check yourself before you wreck yourself. Giving an interesting performance is her JOB.

That's precisely what I'm trying to say...but people took it as if was bashing Britney. I love her to dead...she has done some improvements but tbh her latest performances have been very lackluster to say the least 

8 hours ago, iamtonys said:

She or her team ain't capable of delivering decent performances or showe that look like they were doing for an upcoming artist with no budget. 

We need to stop expecting live vocals....great visuals.....good costumes....nice props and scenarios and amazing choreography 

IT'S NOT HAPPENING! 

shhh.gif

Most of us expect some live vocals,great choreo,fierce attitude.But why are you so negative?You never know how things are coming.I remember me back in 2007 being so sad because I was sure that Britney wouldn't make it.I thought she would be like these stars who died young.And look now,she has done miracles so far.Of course,she is not the performer she used to be but she keeps getting better.The main problem is her confident and her lack of her old passion.She thinks she doesn't have to prove anything anymore so she doesn't work as she used to.

Comparing her with Beyonce is unfair cause they are completely on a different stage of life.Beyonce has been working hard non stop for 20 years,she had many ups and downs,but she always had the will to improve.She is 1000% focused on her career.She now enjoys the recognision of all of her hard work and talent(except for some  desperate britards who keep bashing her and being jealous of her accomplishments).Britney reached the top in just 4 years and became an icon and a legend since day 1.After all the media exploitation,mental breakdowns,**** struggles her priority is her family because this industry nearly killed her,so she may decided that it doesn't worth being competitive and no1 anymore.

Archived