What Glory songs are you skipping?

Megan Fox.

What Glory songs are you skipping?  

253 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't skip any. I like them all but there are some I choose not to listen to as much.

Last night I played the entire album and realized that all of the songs are pretty good.

There was no "Seal it with a Puke" or "Lace and Spandex" that forced me to stop whatever I was doing and go to the next song.

Invitation, Coupure Electrique , Private Show,  and Change Your Mind are  the ones that stay on repeat.

6 minutes ago, Harley Quinn said:

Lol wow this is the first hit thread I've had in years #comebackking :carpoolney:

Yeah I think it's safe to say PS and HTFY are the most skippable.

I just can't believe Change Your Mind has 25 votes, it's such a ******* lit song.

Change your mind it's flawless, I guess 25 ******* no son corteses. :nobitch:

I ONLY skip Private Show because it is the ONLY misfire in the album! I liked it when it first came out but after listening to the entire album it does NOT belong in this album as a cohesive part. It might belong to another Britney album if she did a Glee type album, don't know am I the only one that thinks it sounds like a Glee song?

Anyway I CAN'T at some of you skipping Hard To Forget Ya, it is flawless and an anthem, especially the "YOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" part at the end, I always love singing along to that part! 

The rest of the album is perfect and flawless so I will never skip any other tracks except maybe PS sometimes, I have to be in the right mood to listen to it tho :mhmsureny:

Guest Brichney.

I literally cannot rn at anyone that voted MM, Just Luv Me, Coupure, Change Your Mind, Man On The Slay, y'all need to get a life and fast for 7 days to redeem y'allselves, what's wrong witchall *****?

:receipts2:

Guest Brichney.
3 minutes ago, Mani911 said:

only Hard To Forget Ya. Sometimes also Private Show, but I still kinda like it so... :quirkney:

I love Private Show, the hate is so unnecessary. :crying1: 

Archived