Britney needs outfits like THIS for Piece of Me

jamesedward94

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

The 90's are back in style. The best move she could make is being true to her style in pants and sneakers and her choker.

The razzle dazzle **** is tired af. J Lo and Beyonce can keep it.

I so agree with you!!! I miss her tight pants and crop tops. They looked **** and you looked **** in it. It was simple as well. I hate these stupid leotards they are wearing. You are right 90s styles are back.

2 hours ago, originalblonde said:

Y'all dated fuckers and wanting pants.  Pants are out.  Look whats popular now.  Y'all want her to look stuck in the past?!

We DON'T want her to wear pants because we think it's trendy, we want her to wear pants because it is what best fits her.

She's endlessly been wearing leotardos since Circus era.  

2 hours ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

One of my all time favourites.

8b770ed08c1c97e0_britney_spears_performi

This is how 2016ney needs to look! Not that trash glitered Vegas Look.

2 hours ago, colormefresh said:

I think Wade Robson's wife styled that.

The problem we have now is that the POM director is Katy Perry's, the choreographer is Meghan Trainor's, the stylists are low budget af.

Her whole team is total trash right now.

Her team right now it's a ******* Mess. I hate Silent House. She need Wade or Jamie for Creative ASAP. 

I couldn't agree more. 

I don't mind her style this era (apart from the POM leotards) but it is true -- almost all of it looks low budget compared to her peers.

None of it is unique. She used to have her own distinct, funky style that set her apart.

This 

2 hours ago, briteen said:

The iconic GMAney, It was amazing:otears:

britney-spears-bambi-awards-36.jpg

But Bambi was pure ******* slayage

This look :crying1:

She'd probably look fabulous in some of her older looks.

b9927287ea46b8008c41df05be3a02a3.jpg

THIS MIGHT BE MY FAVORITE BRITNEY LOOK EVER! SHE SLAYED IN IT. OMFG. SHE'D LOOK SO FREAKING GOOD IN IT NOW. 

:crying11::crying11::crying11:

And that's my all time favorite Britney hair. Ever. That dirty blonde color and that style look AMAZING on her.

This look is simply pure perfection.

Archived