2008 still wows me

neydelina

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do you guys sometimes think she is now ready to step out again? like when Larry said in an interview that she really wanted to do the VMAS for example. 

Do you think she might even 'regrets' (don't know a better word) having signed the contract for vegas because she wishes to do different stuff again?! :donewithit:

maybe she takes a break next year from Vegas for a few months like Celine Dion did to do something else :idkney:

3 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

ARE YOU REALLY COMPLAINING ABOUT GLORY ERA? :zoomzoom:

This is basically, the best era since 2011 :gtfo:

Y'all needs to accept that THIS IS BRITNEY SPEARS now :mj:

She's happy, with a great body, and a beautiful family, and yes ! she's a mom now. deal with it:overitkbye:

Her team is the problem. Excusing their lackluster behavior is a disservice to Britney and all the work she put into Glory. We need to light a fire under their *****. :beynah:

7 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

ARE YOU REALLY COMPLAINING ABOUT GLORY ERA? :zoomzoom:

This is basically, the best era since 2011 :gtfo:

Y'all needs to accept that THIS IS BRITNEY SPEARS now :mj:

She's happy, with a great body, and a beautiful family, and yes ! she's a mom now. deal with it:overitkbye:

Her dancing is even better this era. Circus choreo was very simple. I wasnt that impressed by it tbh. :donewithit: Alot of walking and hairflips, but yeah the production was great, i will say that.

15 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Her team is the problem. Excusing their lackluster behavior is a disservice to Britney and all the work she put into Glory. We need to light a fire under their *****. :beynah:

But the problem is, that we don't understand the magnitude that it is to work for Britney Spears world, you can see clearly in FTR... just for the VMA's 08, Larry, Edan, Brett talking about who is going pass to the dressing room and stuff. :MJ:

Archived