Why the shade for What God Needs?

DJSLAYZEE

The vocals are on par with Oops

the nod to Cupid shuffle ( @- Kyle - for pointing that out) and Tina Turner (hoo hoo hoo part). The lyrics are bit lackluster but when she hits those low notes- blues really suits her (no wonder I loved the onyx hotel version of BOMT)

its like private show's older sister. I love the different sounds in this album but still having a couple core styles (tropical house/EDM, bluesy, acoustic (!), and R&B)

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It didn't fit so well with the rest of the album nor did I like the fact she ends the standard edition with it.

AT FIRST

vocals is all I heard from it from the get go, but I've come to really enjoy her attitude and the structure of the song and the message it brings. I like how it doesn't have a drop or anything like that. Song really showcases her talent. It's a really good closer to the album now that I've listen more

20 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

The vocals are on par with Oops

the nod to Cupid shuffle ( @- Kyle - for pointing that out) and Tina Turner (hoo hoo hoo part). The lyrics are bit lackluster but when she hits those low notes- blues really suits her (no wonder I loved the onyx hotel version of BOMT)

its like private show's older sister. I love the different sounds in this album but still having a couple core styles (tropical house/EDM, bluesy, acoustic (!), and R&B)

What You Need is definitely one of my favorites!! I don't understand the hate for it. I love some #BadBitchney

Archived