Popcrush: what should be the next single?

willys

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I wonder why this fanbase hates Better so much lol. It's such a dope Britney song, the undeniable "ayyy" she sings to make the song hers is gorgeous. Oh well

haha i wasn't a fan of it at first but i like it now lol i think its cute but def not for a single!!! that so good so good so damn so good so damn so good so right so good is a little cringeworthy lol

Big surprise all the songs I think should be singles are winning.

Now if they would have went with:

JLM first single

LMD second

SP third for cosy bumpin winter

I think we would have had an even better era. I'm positive the GP would have ate up JLM, if for nothing else the lyrics sound personal and it's sweet and it's got a groove, it would have been memorable and created a buzz. Ugh idk how they can fix this. 

Maybe Love Me Down next then Slumber Party for winter and round it out strong with Just Luv Me.

HERE ME TEAM BRITNEY PLEASE

:pensiveney:

Why does this fanbase always pick the worst songs???? :idkney: Seriously, you know how Blackout is my least favorite album and everything, but with Glory, it was like the first time I agreed with the majority in here, because we all loved the album, despite which of the previous ones is our favorite. But when it comes to individual songs, of course my opinion had to be very different from yours, and of course you had to love the 3 songs I like the least. This is not coincidence, this is destiny :blol: I'm destined to always completely disagree with ya'll and vice-versa.

18 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I wonder why this fanbase hates Better so much lol. It's such a dope Britney song, the undeniable "ayyy" she sings to make the song hers is gorgeous. Oh well

I love better! But since it's not favorable at all I never suggest it. I mean if most of her fans don't like it, how would it for with the GP. I also love clumsy and think that would actually do well with GP but everyone here hates it so I usually keep that opinion to myself. 

Guest ItsNathanbitch
19 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I love tea. 

32 minutes ago, Austin00chase said:

Slumber Party has taken the lead by 00.20% 

It was a landslide, SP is the obvious winner. LMD for single #3 though. IWG 2.0:BBMAney:

I think slumber party would be awesome for winter. We just need to get to a third single first and I think LMD as second can do that.

1 hour ago, Someone Who Knows said:

LOVE ME DOWN *******

It's as obvious a single as I Wanna Go and If U Seek Amy were  

Slumber Party and Just Luv Me are gonna be the new Mannequin and Unusual You

:whitneyshade:

Archived