Britards having a Meltdown because BB200

HotAsIce.ve

16 minutes ago, Austin00chase said:

I wonder if they knew that Beyonce was going before Britney when try scheduled the release date for the 26th. I feel if Brit didn't go right after Beyonce and Beyonce didn't perform, she would've gotten more exposure from being the best performance of the night(she was #2 on alot of sites)

If they didn't know, then I blame MTV for not telling them Britney was going to perform after a woman who the GP think walks on water and does no wrong(I literally saw people who had bashed Britney for lip syncing try to defend Beyonce by saying that "she was dancing" when they would turn around and bash Britney's a second later)

I'm happy with #3. Honestly you could ask people now if they knew Brit or Barbara and they'd say Britney. I think Barbara will drop ALOT next week on the chart. 

:tbh:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Austin00chase said:

I wonder if they knew that Beyonce was going before Britney when try scheduled the release date for the 26th. I feel if Brit didn't go right after Beyonce and Beyonce didn't perform, she would've gotten more exposure from being the best performance of the night(she was #2 on alot of sites)

If they didn't know, then I blame MTV for not telling them Britney was going to perform after a woman who the GP think walks on water and does no wrong(I literally saw people who had bashed Britney for lip syncing try to defend Beyonce by saying that "she was dancing" when they would turn around and bash Britney's a second later)

I'm happy with #3. Honestly you could ask people now if they knew Brit or Barbara and they'd say Britney. I think Barbara will drop ALOT next week on the chart. 

ofc she will... but cmon stop dreaming... glory will fall even harder her albums always free fall the following week tumblr_ob840hAvy91u6n38po1_250.gif lets just pray for her to choose well the next single and do an amazing mv for it bc im telling you ... we wont get any major promo like we had for MM tumblr_ob840hAvy91u6n38po1_250.gif

1 hour ago, the_toy said:

ofc she will... but cmon stop dreaming... glory will fall even harder her albums always free fall the following week tumblr_ob840hAvy91u6n38po1_250.gif lets just pray for her to choose well the next single and do an amazing mv for it bc im telling you ... we wont get any major promo like we had for MM tumblr_ob840hAvy91u6n38po1_250.gif

I think with her doing that Ellen skit it won't free fall to much. 

16 hours ago, DaddySayzee said:

Plus music industry just doesnt sell like it used to, the fact that someone can get a #1 with 70k means nothing. I'd rather have the album float in the top 20 for a year than a hot debut and disappear

At this point as long as she's slaying live and the music is good and she's happy she can make whatever she wants and the charts are irrelevant when you've been in the game for 18 years. 

Yeah longetivity is what matters more now

1 hour ago, MX3 said:

i agree; i'm happy with #3. for a NINTH album to be debuting in the top 5, an improvement from BJ, and she seems happier than she's been in a long time is great. plus the album is legit so i think it will continue to do well. 

Exactly plus this was a competitive week, don't act like she is #3 without competition like Britney Jean. If Glory was released yesterday the next week the #1 would be guaranteed. But whatever. I'm sure her Team and her Label are good with the numbers. 

Hoping she smash the charts with Slumber Party

16 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Meltdowns will prevent them from ******* up on the next single. New choreographer. Upbeat song. Slutney's return. Well planned out performances. No playing around. :wannadie:

But some of you guys take it too far. Like y'all get personal:sofedup: and then have a meltdown over rumors or if she looks a bit tired or her clothes don't match. Ever heard of the boy who cried wolf?

Archived