My dance cover of Make Me

Widowmaker

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, TheAllu said:

Did I slay? :feelingmyself:

Or did I fail...? :ohnoney:

or is it just awkward because the choreo is so feminine and I'm a guy and it's definitely awkward for a guy to dance feminine because it is and that's what people say so it's awkward and it's awkward. :brityes: 

:clap:

Looooved it! Now, if only you could borrow the yellow leotard and one boots... 

9 hours ago, catladyney said:

SLAAAAAY! I love it! You're so fluid and your timing is excellent!

the summer between my freshman and sophomore years in high school (2001...I'm an old grandma) I learned all the choreo from bomt & oops tours and various live performances (and lost like 40lbs.) I don't think mine was ever as good as yours and I had a dance background. 

Haha thanks! I have a bit of dance background too though, I started dancing about a year ago :feelingmyself:

8 hours ago, Zpark said:

you failed because you didn't do the knee tapping lmao

joking, you slayed big time

How could I forget it :tiffsniffle: 

9 hours ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

You were good! :rihclap: Tho you need more space for your dancing sis :brityes:

I know! Hopefully when I move out I'll have more space :carpoolney:

7 hours ago, Derrickr411 said:

Lol I wanna do it 

Do it! :orly:

4 hours ago, Z-dawg said:

:clap:

Looooved it! Now, if only you could borrow the yellow leotard and one boots... 

Now that would be something :orly:

4 hours ago, Slayde said:

You killed that choreography! Your room looks like one of the scenes in the original Make Me video btw, the one with G-Eazy in it similar vibe 

But you slayed it, well done - I can't even imagine remembering all those steps :queenie:

Haha thank you so much! :saycheese:

Just now, GetBack98 said:

You did really good  

Not sure if better than Britney since you don't skip any moves unlike her but she's a little more precise at some moves but still, good job  :receiptswheretho:

I hate this choreo tho it's so awkward even on her female dancers

You forgot this part btw :chickendance:

I have to remember that next time :chickendance: 

22 hours ago, TheAllu said:

or is it just awkward because the choreo is so feminine and I'm a guy and it's definitely awkward for a guy to dance feminine because it is and that's what people say so it's awkward and it's awkward. :brityes: 

Wowww you had me SLAYED at the second it started!! Flawless :clap: This is... AND YOU DID the ORIGINAL choreo!!! :tiffsniffle: slay a little

when will Brinney :queenflopga:

22 hours ago, TheAllu said:

Wowww you had me SLAYED at the second it started!! Flawless :clap: This is Amazing!!! NOTHING awkward about this... :kisses2all: ... **** those who think so.... AND YOU DID the ORIGINAL choreo!!! :tiffsniffle: Flawlessly I might add... slay a little

when will Brinney :queenflopga:

Archived