ok she really needs to STEP UP HER GAME BIG TIME

goincrazy4brit

ok so with this era we have back experimentalney promoney passioney 

she's happy she's having fun she wants to be out there again she seems to be in a good place 

also we have an amazing album!!

we have all that :saycheese:

but we still have safeney out there :sickofu:

it's time to go don't you think?:bpo:

i'm sure at this point that iheart performance and apple festival will not be any different from what we've already seen at vmas and on today morning show

again leotards again same boring hand movements 'choreo' again lip sync..:brityeah:

she's not even trying..first off all the thing with the LIP SYNC it's like she's saying to us 'ok morons this what i'm having i'm lipping and all of you gonna zip it now and watch me i don't care' at least sing behind the track AT LEAST 

second of all..THE DANCING..it's getting rediculous..this move she's making with her hand on her knee it's embarrassing what she's thinking???:embarrassney: it's just don't make any sense and it can't be more childish,we all know that she's practising with more difficult and complicated choreos but she's ending to give us this childish choreos..she can't make anymore **** poses on the stage and just moving her hands 

and finally the LEOTARDS needs to go they are so old fassion and boring we get it brit you want to show your **** body but you can show it with hot pants as well 

conclusion STEP UP YOUR GAME GIRL YOU HAVE IT ALL NOW JUST GO OUT FROM SAFE-ZONE and do your thing

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have to step up for iHeart and Apple. If she's not singing live there, esp. for the Apple festival ... I won't even be here or check the internet. I just hope for some real good pre-recorded vocals just like during Oops Tour with her mic on for random woah's and yeah's. I think most people would be fine if she's singing over the track with her mic being louder than the track itself.

Just now, goincrazy4brit said:

i don't care i'm fearless:queenflopga:

and i'm telling the truth:nothavingit:

It is true.

But think of it this way...She had a lot of fears she had to overcome during this last round of promo. Fear of appearing back on the VMA stage. Fear of doing interviews so openly. Fear of taking on so much work.

She looked really tired out during the taping that aired on TODAY this morning. That trip to New York probably caught up with her.

Hopefully during the next round of promo she'll slowly start to try new things. It was probably way too much to expect everything to come at once. 

Just now, BraveGraphics said:

Just calm your tities and wait. She said there is more to come. And I'm sure she will at least sing one song "live" in the upcoming festivals. 

Since everyone is bashing the lip syncing, probably her team is checking YT videos and taking notes for the next step.  

:letitburn:

i know dear i said already that we have back promoney out there 

i just bring up the main problem :quirkney:

don't get me wrong i'm appreciate all that i'm not ungrateful

im ok with the routines of POM, but at least she can sing overplay, but not the track of the CD lol, come on brit! she still have iheart and apple...

4 minutes ago, BraveGraphics said:

Just calm your tities and wait. She said there is more to come. And I'm sure she will at least sing one song "live" in the upcoming festivals. 

Since everyone is bashing the lip syncing, probably her team is checking YT videos and taking notes for the next step.  

:letitburn:

im excited tbh :scalped:

10 minutes ago, marioh said:

I didn't read everything you wrote, but IA that she needs to do at least one thing new and unexpected. And I think everyone knows what that thing is - live singing. Just one acoustic performance of whatever song she chooses to perform and it would go viral. 

For this purpose 'What you need' would be PERRRRRRFECT! If she belted that out at the VMAs then launched into MM it would have gone more viral than conjunctivitis :otears:

2 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

I don't even have the energy to drag you haters anymore.  You'll ***** and complain no matter what she does, and then you'll ***** and complain some more.  Soo... You do you. 

giphy.gif

This Loll She HAS stepped her game up big time since the last 2 eras. As for the live singing, unless she sits down with a mic, Britney CANNOT sing and dance well at the same time. She sounds way out of breath, so its best she prerecords. :angietea:

The problem is Vegas.

Because of Vegas, she ain't got no time to rehearse new routines, come up with new props and performances, have time to reshoot a decent video for MM. As long as she's stuck in Vegas, her team will keep reusing and recycling Vegas cheap leotards and performances because is cheaper and easier. The Glory era would be so much more organized and planned beforehand if it wasn't launched in the middle of a residency. :saycheese:

Just now, LUxEM said:

This Loll She HAS stepped her game up big time since the last 2 eras. As for the live singing, unless she sits down with a mic, Britney CANNOT sing and dance well at the same time. She sounds way out of breath, so its best she prerecords. :angietea:

lol i'm sure you're talking for 2004ney with toxic choreo and matm choreo not for 2016ney 

honie this choreo she's doing can't make ANYBODY to be out of breath DON'T BE DELUSIONAL

Archived